107🖤

I sat on his lap and kissed him softly at first, as the kiss started getting rougher Mattia started getting more touchier but I moved his hands away from me.

A: *panting* don't touch me.

I said before kissing his neck roughly. Mattia started breathing heavier and I took his shirt off. I kissed down to his chest and started sucking there until I left a hickey there. Mattia's breathe hitched and he groaned. I ran my fingers down to his boxer and put my hand in his boxers palming him.

He moaned and I smirked before kissing him. I bent down and took his dick out. I looked up at him before licking the tip. Mattia flinched a little before groaning and throwing his head back.

I put it all in my mouth and moved my head up and down slowly. I pumped my head up and down making Mattia moan again. He moved his hands away from me so he wouldn't touch me and I smirked before deep throating.

I looked up at him and I saw him roll his eyes back and throw his head back. I continued to pump my head up and down until I felt him tense up and cum. I swallowed it and wiped my mouth before getting on top of him again.

I kissed him and slowly took my shirt and bra off. I took my shorts off and lined his dick up with my entrance. I closed my eyes and held my breathe before putting it in. I let out a deep breathe and slowly started going back and forth. Mattia groaned throwing his head back and I let out a faint moan.

M: *groans* holy shit... fuck.

I bit my lip and sped up a bit. After a few minutes I was going faster and deeper. All you could hear was our bodies clapping and both of us moaning. I kissed Mattia roughly and pulled his hair slightly.

I threw my head back and came. He groaned and went deeper making me yell. I kissed him out of breathe and he finally came inside me.

He turned us around and kissed me out of breathe.

M: *chuckles* I love you.
A: I love you too.