14

It was a beautiful day in Puerto Rico. The boys had rehearsals for their performance at the award show tomorrow.  They had the entire day planned out ; they would rehearse and then sight see since Lauren has never been to Puerto Rico.

" estamos aquí ." Chris began to speak to the camera

" en Puerto Rico !" Erick yelled jumping on Chris.

" este es Erick,  el loco." Chris said casually pointing at Erick.

" Yo it's dumb hot!" Richard shouted and Lauren focused the camera on him.

" look at them , look how slow they walk." Chris pointed and Lauren followed. Lauren captured Joel and Zabdiel talking.

" No paparazzi." Joel smiled covering the camera.

They then went inside the venue so the guys could rehearse. As they rehearsed Lauren pretended to be a fan and cheer them on. In multiple occasions she caught Joel sending her smiles. She would smile and look down.

What was happening ?

" aquí estamos en ..." Zabdiel began but was cut off by Chris

" en San Juan." He smiled doing motions with his hands.

" quien es el tour guide ? Tu o yo ?" Zabdiel asked frustrated while the rest snickered.

" omg , can someone please take a picture?" Lauren asked and went into a narrow street.

" I got it !" Joel and Chris said at the same time.

" ok either one of you , I don't care." Lauren said and Chris to her phone.

" Chri ! Chri!" Richard then called Chris excitedly and he ran over to see what was so important.

" are you ok with them ? I can retake them ?" Joel asked

" they're fine , thank you." She smiled sweetly at him.

She got this feeling but , quickly pushed it away. Lauren truly didn't want to think about her feelings at this moment.

After walking awhile they all got hungry. They decided to stop and eat. Lauren sat in between Chris and Joel. Richard made a face, he was slowly catching on to something that no one else was noticing.

Lauren took the advantage that she was siting down to post a picture.

laurenjauregui

*** LIKES| *** COMMENTS

laurenjauregui Puerto Rico has my heart ❤️
User beautiful
User we love you and the boys
User so which one of the boys are you dating ?

Chris immediately liked the picture once he came across it. He thought she was the prettiest girl. But , little did he know someone else was starting to slowly think the same.

Chapter 15 , this was a sucky chapter but , it gave some content. It lowkey spilled some tea.

This story reached 1k reads ! Thank you guys so so much! Ya make me simp.

Game time !!

Guess my favorite line from que va ser de mi for a shout-out . You can only comment one !

xoxo CNCOx5