- Sweet Confession - Simeon x M! Reader - Fluff -

i stg this is a Valentine's Day fic, but I am not waiting 7 months just to post this so 👉👈

This is part 2 to the Asmo x Reader - angst so if you haven't read that, please go read it first.

DON'T BE MAD AT ME, I PROMISE I'M WORKIBG ON REQUESTS 😔

Also our boi might be a little (a lot) OOC because I suck at writing for him :(

Idea from @ThirstySenpai1 uwu

Y/n pov

It's been 2 months since Solomon and Asmo got together, I was upset for the first few weeks, but Simeon helped me feel better. Now that it is Valentine's Day, this would be a good time to thank him, after all, I would be lying if I said I didn't have a small (very large) crush on the angel. I can only hope he gets the memo and accepts my feelings, so we can seal it with a kiss. Of course this is just a fantasy, but I can only hope it will become a reality.

Anyways, I luckily bumped into said angel in the halls while walking to class. "Ah Simeon! Just the person, er... angel I was looking for!" I say with a bright smile, which Simeon easily matches.

"Hm? What for?"

"Well, as I'm sure you already know, it is Valentine's Day, and I made these for you." I hand him the chocolates I made the night before. Simeon takes the chocolates and looks back at me.

"Thank you! I actually made some for you too." He reaches into his pocket and hands them to me.

I grab them and see cute little heart shaped chocolate's. "Aw thank you~" I kiss the angel on the cheek. "Well I'll see you after class." I hurried into the classroom before he could reply, whether it was to tease or to not get rejected, not even I'm sure.

timeskip to the end of the day bc I don't know what to do and this has been in my drafts for almost a month 💕

I saw Simeon, Solomon, Asmo and Luke standing at the front waiting for me (as usual) so we could all walk back together. I stop when I meet eyes with Simeon, he looks at the others and says something I don't quite hear, but I'm assuming he told them to go on ahead because they started walking away.

Simeon makes his way over to me and smiles. "So about that little kiss you gave me... does that mean you like me?"

I look up at him and smile. "Of course it does, I've liked you for a little over a month now. It's totally fine if you don't feel the--" I get cut off mid-sentence by Simeon kissing me (bruh istg he is so ooc), quickly getting over my shock I kiss back. He pulls away after a few seconds and smiles down at me.

"Well then, now that I know you feel the same way, would you like to be my boyfriend?" He politely asks.

"You just kissed me and you're asking if I want to be your boyfriend? Simeon I literally kissed back, I don't think you even have to ask, if course I will." We hug and make our way out of RAD hand in hand, the others were apparently watching the whole thing.

"Hahaha~ You owe me 100 grim now Solomon~" Asmo happily shouts.

"You guys were betting on me and Simeon getting together?" I ask

Solomon laughs as we make eye contact. "Of course, don't think I didn't see the way you looked at Asmo before you knew we were together, and I also saw the way Simeon looked at you. So I knew that if you found out Asmo and I were together, you would be sad and Simeon would comfort you." He pauses with a sigh, handing Asmo the grim. "But I thought you would end up getting together with Satan once over Asmo. That was a bad guess on my part."

Luke is still staring at us in shock. "Took long enough." He mumbles. We all laugh while walking to the Purgatory Hall.

A/n I tried to make this short and sweet, but it's more short than sweet 👁️👄👁️