nine.

third person's pov

the practice is finally over and it's time for them to go home now. before the team actually parted, they got curious about the girl kenma has been with lately, which is already waiting for him outside the gym.

"ohhh. kenma, why didn't you tell us you have a girlfriend already," lev teased his senior.

"she's not my girlfriend. she's y/n, kuro's little sister whom he asked to look after me," kenma explained.

"then you must be really lucky on having such a beauty as your babysitter kenma," his seniors beaming at him, causing him to look at her who was already waving her hand signaling him to come faster.

"i think i need to go now. bye," he left the team unaware of his senpais being so proud of him for finally talking to a girl other than his mom. it was them who felt the proud parent feeling this time.

"you'll get used to it kozume, they'll get a hold of it," y/n spoke as soon as she saw the pudding head finally walking by her side.

"huh?" not having an idea what she's talking about.

"they were teasing you, weren't they?" she shot the boy a smirk for guessing right, while he nodded.

y/n was patting his back when she received a sudden call from someone, kuroo to be exact. the boy surely hated physical contact, but he somehow wanted her to continue it for a little more longer.

she impulsively pulled out her phone from her uniforms pocket not noticing a piece of paper falling down at her feet.

"tetsu's calling, just wait for me here." she spoke before looking for a corner to answer her phone.

kenma noticing the piece of paper, he picked it up. opening it, he found a to-do-list that was obviously written by his best friend.

seeing the list almost being full filled, he laughed at the last one which he thought would be quite impossible to happen.