eight.

"here, have this too," y/n was really overwhelmed about the events earlier that she went on and shared her self made bento to the boy beside her.

"then you can have this," kenma also shared his food with her realizing its unfair for her to add to his box and only eat little.

"wow wow wow! when did the two of you get so close?" taketora was quite surprised at the view in front of him.

"we're not that close, tetsu just asked me to look after him while he's away," y/n explained.

"really? well then thankyou for looking after our teams brain y/n," tora then proceeded on patting y/n's back while she just nodded at his statement. a glaring kenma at the side, like a cat being overprotective on its hooman.

"i better leave now before someone starts scratching and biting me like a mad kitty," tora eyed kenma and soon giggled at his friends reaction, finally leaving.

"huh?" y/n asked, unaware of the glares that have been shooting from across the room.

"it's nothing, tora just blabbers about things that don't makes sense sometimes," kenma speaking in his normal, low tone voice.

"oh, i see. then you better finish that or you won't get your psp back," the girl patting his pudding head while he was caught off guard.

wait. i'm not sure if i'm hallucinating but is kenma purring?!