The Girl Who Cried Wolf [20]

i totally forgot to give you the link to Carter's clothes....so here it is:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=26564128 

and i know it's a little short but there is a huge twist in the end. PROMISE!

xoxo Ashlie

****************************************************************************************************************

            20: Phase Two

            When I woke up Carter was staring out of the open window, her face solemn but her eyes distant.

            I was mesmerized; her black midnight hair was in waves, as it shielded her beautiful face. I pushed the curtain of her hair behind her, ear her strangely beautiful eyes met mine, and a wave of heat enflaming my body. Her lips smiled as her cat eyes twinkled, a small blush creeping upon her cheeks.

            I smiled with her, my heart pounding in my chest. I love her, with everything in me…everything. But my heart still ached, what if she chooses Liam, what if she wanted him. He was to become Alpha of his own pack but the “accident” changed everything.

            Just the thought of her leaving me made my body weak as my inner wolf cried out in pain, making tears prick in my eyes.        

            “Hey what’s wrong?” her velvet voice spoke to me as her hands cupped my face, warmth and desire instantly taking over my body.

            I opened my eyes to see her worried ones.

            “Nothing, promise.” I kissed her temple as her head dug into my neck.

            “Dude that chick…OH MY GOD. The only thing I can say is that her mouth can do more than moan.” Liam said to me. Disgust and hate rushing through my veins because all I wanted to do was rip his throat out. Carter was right here and he just went and…ugh!

            Carter stiffened against me, her body shaking slightly as something wet slid down the side of my neck, and then another slid down as she sniffled.

            She was crying! This fucking douche bag made her cry. That was when I began to shake, my eyes seeing red as the leather collar around my wrist tightened. She gripped onto the fabric of my shirt, kissing the inside of my neck, causing shivers to ripple through my spine. She sniffled and dug her head deeper into my neck. I sighed and tightened my grip around her shoulders.

            Her body and need for me was the only thing keeping me from ripping Liam into shreds. I sighed and rested my head against hers, only an hour until we land…

            When we landed Carter woke up to her ears popping as she moaned at the pain, which in return made me chuckle. Her beautiful eyes snapped toward me and she tried to look mean but she just ended up smiling, her face softening.

            Liam was already walking off the plane because I told him off. Honestly I hope he keeps acting this way, that way she’ll hate him and she’ll love me. I know, it’s a terrible thing to think but he hurts her. I couldn’t stand to see her cry again, this girl…this beautiful angel of mine has been put through so much, that at that exact moment I saw her talk to her sister, my whole world brightened. I felt so happy that simple words could not describe the moment she climbed on top of me. I love her…it feels weird but it’s true, she owns my heart.

            “Come on lazy butt, let’s go!” she giggled dragging me along, I could hear her heart thumping with anticipation. She was happy, I could feel it. She dragged me outside, haling a taxi.