Eighteen !

Monica wrapped her arms around Rudy's waist while he played with her hair, the silence wasn't awkward but peaceful until Rudy's phone ranged "hello" he said bringing the phone close to his ear. Monica looked up at him wanting to know who called him

"That's great news, I'll start packing" he said smiling "alright see you soon" he said then hanging up "who was like" Monica asked "the director Jonas" he answered moving Monica lightly "we're filming season 2 in about two weeks" he said going to grab his suit case "oh that's fun" she said a wave of sadness hitting her.

"Do you wanna come with me" he said looking back at her "I can't I have modeling shit to do" she said helping him "I wish I can" she sighed "we can do long distance, right?" He said looking into her eyes "of course we can" she said with a slight smile, he pecked her lips and continues to pack his bag.

"When do you leave" she asked "in two days" he responds "two days" she said surprised "yea I don't have enough time but it is what it is" he said shrugging "yea" Monica said lowering her head "hey it's gonna be okay" he said cupping her face "we're gonna get through this" he assured her "I'm gonna miss you" she said looking into his eyes.

"I'm gonna miss u more" he said "it's only a few months" he said making Monica sigh once more.

Adri is typing ..!
Don't worry drama will be happening