Ch.1 Hot n Cold

Louis POV

I woke up this morning and I was feeling rather crappy. I was awoken by a bunch of sneezes which made my nose a leaky basement. It was so annoying. I got up out of my bed and walked over to the washroom in our house to get some tissues for my nose, and even while doing that I wa still sneezing like crazy.

I went back in bed soon after because I knew we had a photoshoot that was in about 4 hours so I could sleep in a but more. Hopefully I would feel better when I slept longer, because I felt like absolute shit.

At first I thought it was just allergies, but it really wasn't. Oh wait, I didn't have allergies. Plus my throat had a little tickly feeling in the back which caused me to let out a few body racking coughs in my bed.

God I hated being sick. The worst part about this whole thing was that I was shivering. Liam came in my room 3 hours later from when I woke up and told us to start getting ready because we needed some time to reach our location.

Today was an easy day. We weren't doing much because we were on break from our tour. It was like a little summer break. Mainly because indeed it was summer. But when Liam opened my curtains this morning, a headache shot right through me. Thats one negative thing about summer. The sun blinds you.

And because I have always been bad luck, I just happened to sleep beside one of the biggest windows in our little complex. Today we were doing a summer shoot outside just for some pictures that the fans would like. I really didn't see a point to it, but management did.

It was all in the strategy of money. As I woke up from my intense headache, sneezy nose and sore body, I got ready for the photoshoot so me and the rest of the lads could reach there on time.

I didn't really know how i was going to last at my photoshoot considering I was already cold under thousands of covers in my room. I knew I was sick. It was so unfair. Whenever one of the other boys got sick, they got it easy because they got sick in the winter time. That made them not look like a huge dumbass. Unlike me.

I always got sick in the summer. It sucked. One time I thought I was dying. I couldn't keep anything down for days because I had gotten a really bad stomach flu. Of course the boys took care of me, but it was still horribly dreadful.

I quickly got ready and got in the car with the rest of the boys. And within a short period of time we were at our location.

"Excited today lads?" Harry asked as we sat on the grass waiting for our photographers to set up the scene.

"Yeah. I've never done much summer shoots." Liam said.

"Yeah. I haven't modeled in a long time anyways." Zayn said.

"Yeah you have! You're our poser!" Niall said.

"What makes you think that?" Zayn answered back.

"Remember what Louis said 3 years ago?" Niall said pointing at me.

"What?" I said accidentally blanking out.

"Were you even listening?" Liam asked.

"Uhm...." I said.

"Of course Tommo. Don't worry we won't kill ya." Liam said ruffling my hair.

"But remember when you said Zayn's the biggest poser?" Niall said.

"Oh I remember." Harry said.

"Me too." I said coughing into my elbow.

"You guys are ridiculous." Zayn said giggling at our theories.

"Well you'd be perfect as a model with that handsome face of yours." Liam said kissing Zayn on the cheek.

Did I forget to say we were all in a relationship together? We kept it secret from the public, but truthfully we all dated each other. No jealousy, just love. Surprisingly it worked out too. We could make out with whoever we wanted and no one would mind.