The Ball

All images used are not mine, found them from the web such as Pinterest and Google and etc. This one I used in particular... I could not find the source now that I am editing it back...

------------

I did not go out of my prisoner's room much as there was nothing to do. I did however miss my pet, Snow, very much that I hope Sir Nicholas was taking care of him very well. I'll give that tiger a hug once I return and will pamper him a bit with some expensive meat.

Two days passed in a flash that now it was currently the day of the ball itself.

Lady Lily had came back with a light blue dress that looks enchanting as it has a butterfly design. She then ordered the maids to help me with the dress and Lucy sighs as she looks at me dreamily.

"You look like a princess milady", she flashes a proud smile.

Lucy has been my maid ever since I was young that she's practically my sister however sometimes she acts like a mother that I just laugh at her.

But Lady Lily however agreed with Lucy's statement very well that she said, "You look like a fairy princess" and made me frown.

If that's how they think then I could already imagine how Prince Alexander would react.

We were then escorted to a carriage and inside was none other than Lady Aria.

She wore a beautiful cream dress that highlights her skin tone as well as a different style that she would definitely attract some attention from today's event. Lady Lily was equally beautiful wearing a simple yellow dress that suits her blonde hair. Both of their hair was also styled differently as Lady Aria had her hair straightened while Lily had her hair curled in waves. 

Aria's dress, goddess concept

Lily's dress, cute concept.

Lady Aria frown when she saw me yet didn't say a word. I share a glance at Lily and she gave a nod with a smile.

Oh my, if Lily could already get the princess to behave then it seems that they will not have a problem in the future.

Lady Aria continued to ignore me all the way from the Prince's palace to the Imperial Palace where the ball was being held. But she did respond to Lady Lily whenever she was being talked to.