IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 1

Ishita was as usual sitting in her dental clinic checking her patients. She was sitting in her cabin.

Sister Amala who is the nurse there came to her cabin with very excitement

Sister Amala who is the nurse there came to her cabin with very excitement .

Amala: " oh my god ishita mam, a patient has came there. What a look. Omg. Like salman khan "

Laughing ishita listened to sister amala.

Ishita: Shame Amala. You are drooling a patient.

Amala: my dear ishita mam... if you see him you will also drool him.

Ishita: haha... i am in no interest to drool a boy. You go and check out him all you want.

Amala: he is not a boy my dear. He is a man. Looks like a real man. Hoo... what a body he has. No too slim. No too fat. Look like he will be above 40. He has bodyguards also with him. May be a VIP who came to see Doctor Varma.

Ishita: but doctor varma is on leave today.

Amala: ho...ho.. he will be going then. I didnt even got much time to drool him.

Laughing at sister amala's talk Ishita again got busy in checking a file infront of her.

Outside cabin... in the reception.

A man with his bodyguard stood in front of the lady in reception.

The lady was awed in looking at the man that too with a bodyguard

The lady was awed in looking at the man that too with a bodyguard. Surely he will be a big businessman. Bringing a sweet smile on her face she asked.

Lady: How can I help you sir?

The man replied " I am here to see Dr. Varma. "

Lady: I am sorry sir. Dr is on leave today. If there is no emergency I can make a booking for tomorrow.

The man in his husky voice said : Is there any other doctor so I can see today itself.

Lady: yes sir. Dr.Ishita is here. Pls wait here. I will call you sir. Actually there are 5 more patients in the que. But I can make it to call you next.

Man: that will be so sweet my darling.

He placed his hand on the reception desk and went a little closer to the lady and said with a charming smile.

Lady smiled looking at the man and said " your good name pls"

" Raman Bhalla"

Lady: Thank you sir. I will inform doctor Ishita and will call you.

Lady went inside ishita's cabin. Raman went into the washroom asking the bodyguard to stay there in case the lady came back soon.

Inside the washroom Raman washed his face and was turning to enter the toilet when something hit him. Raman soon held that person inorder to prevent them falling.

Ishita was entering from the tpilet when she hit someone and was going to fall. In fear she held on to that persons back.

Raman looked at the lady's face so close to his. His breath touching on her face. 2 more inch closer, their lips will touch. Raman was leaning on to the slab with his back and Ishita was leaning on to raman for support. His left hand was on her tummy pressing through inside her saree and right hand was on pressing on her right ass. They were so close.

Ishita's heart was beating fast realising the position

Ishita's heart was beating fast realising the position. She understood she is so close to this man. His hand was on her body. She cound feel his one hand on her bare tummy. May be the saree got loose while the fall . Her chest was pressing on his chest. And their lower portions also pressed against each other. She can almost feel a current going through her body.

Ishita tried to stand straight leaving him but raman' hand was so tight that she fell back on to his chest.

Raman looked at the persons face. A desi beauty. Her dear like eyes... the long nose... plump cheeks... and her red shivering lips...

The want

The want ...the need... the attraction.. Raman felt... he was not felt like this to any women in his entire life. Never felt to marry someone. Never felt to make a women his. But he realised this beauty in his hands is not like any women he saw earlier in his life. Her look and a fear in her eyes was telling something to him.

The tension grew between them. Raman pressed his left hand on on her tummy and slightly caressed there. Ishita trembled.

Raman brought his face down

Raman brought his face down. Ishita seeing raman coming near again tried to free from his grip.

" Stop". His sharp voice and look made her still. Raman brought his lips closer to her cheek and slightly bit there.