"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We called you a bunch." Calum said.

"I haven't checked my phone."

"Why are you naked?" Luke asked.

"I have boxers on." I stated.

"Hey Ashton have you seen my shirt?" Annie said from behind me.

I turned to look at her. She didn't put pants on yet. Shit.

"Oh, uh hi. Uh. Pants. I need them. I'll just um, yeah." She said fumbling with her words before quickly walking back to my room.

"It's not what it looks like." I said looking back at the guys.

"So that wasn't Annie with no pants on in your Pink Floyd shirt that we all know is yours because you cut holes in your shirts?" Michael said.

"Alright so maybe that was what it looked like, but nothing happened." I defended.

"Lucas did you wear your boots today?" Calum said.

"Why no Mr. Hood. I did not." Luke replied.

"Well maybe you should've because I smell bullshit." Calum said with a smirk.

Michael giggled before saying "Me too."

"Ha. Ha. You guys are hilarious." I said unamused.

"Thank you. I try." Calum said.

"Alright, anyways, she got a concussion on Saturday and needed someone to take care of her, so I said that I would. That's all. Nothing happened I swear."

"What about her boyfriend?" Michael asked.

"They broke up."

"Mhm. Yep yep. Yeah. Should've worn my boots." Luke said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Believe what you want, but that's the truth."

"Alright well we came to see if you would come to eat with us, but you have obviously been eating something else lately." Calum said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Goodbye." I said closing the door.

"You can't hide the truth from us!" I heard Michael yell from the other side of the door.

I looked through the peephole and they had walked away.

Talk about bad timing.

"I am so sorry." Annie said as she walked back in she was wearing a pair of my sweatpants.

"For what?"

"Embarrassing you in front of your friends." She said.

"It's not a big deal and I wasn't embarrassed." I laughed.

"Alright." She said. "I have my stuff ready. Can you take me home?"

"Yeah. Just let me get dressed." I said and walked to my room to put on some clothes.

***Liliana's POV***

"Bye Ashton. I'll get these clothes back to you tomorrow." I said getting out of the car.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay another day?" He asked.

"You have a meeting tomorrow and you need to be focused. I've kept you from work and I'm sure that you would love to be alone. I know that I can get annoying, so goodbye. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye." He said with a frown.

I gave him a weak smile before closing the door and walking into the building.