Chapter three

Hey lovely readers, I've been doing third person writing and it not really my style.... So I'm doing the POV's. Hope you guys enjoy.

Yours truley
Mickey

~Chapter three~
_____________________________

•sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ•

I left the auditorium with her number, step 1 of the win accomplished. I walked out to the parking lot to see the rest of the guys waiting for me.

I slinged my arm over Henry's shoulder and said, "guess who got the Chic's number."

"No way dude, your lying!" Jake said in union with Travis.

"But your still ain't banging her before I do." William said his voice laced with pride with a smirk on his face.

"I don't know bro. She seems pretty tough." I said boasting my victory.

~Later~

I plopped down on my bed, not bothering to change out of my jeans. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and scrolled through my contacts for Faith's number.

Me: Hey Faith it's Sebastian what's up.

The message was sent all I had to do was await an answer. I turned on the TV to buy time, scrolling through Netflix to find the perfect anime. Just as the episode started my phone pinged to indicate a notification.

Faith: hey Sebastian, I'm doing fine.

Me: that's good to know, want to meet up?

Faith: it's after 6pm I don't think so. And plus. I still don't know you.

Me: we can talk tomorrow during brake.

Faith: i'll think about it.

None if the dudes stand a chance. I should change her name since I won't be talking to her after I win my $1000
Name changed to Prize, because when I win I got a gran waiting on me.

I got bored and went to bed, I want to see those others try to get her number. I chuckled to myself. They haven't even talked to her until probably now. There's no way they'll win.

_____________________________

This chapter is very short so I might just do a double update.