Living with my brother and his man-whore of a friend chapter 4!

*****OMG I AM SOOO SRRY I SO FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY I HAD TO GO BACK AND REREAD OVER AND OVER AGAIN JST TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO WRITE IM SRRY FOR NOT UPLOADING SOONER!! ♥ thxs to my fans ♥ love u guys imma post more i promise!!!! lolz k back to the story with Aaron's P.O.V**********

♠♠♠♠ chapter 4 ♠♠♠♠

(~♦~) Aaron's P.O.V. (~♦~)

I am so glad she is okay! I was so worried about her when she passed out from running and DANG she runs fast I swear if I didn't know any better I would say she is our kind.... But she smells so sweet she has to be human... Just smelling her delicious (srry dont no how to spell it) made my fangs extend they hurt being kept inside my mouth I need to get out of here before I harm Josie.. "Man we got to go." I said urgently to Brandon knowing he would understand what I ment.

We quickly walked out of the room and down the hall and into my black Lamborghini 2010 Murcielago ya that's right i have a Lamborghini ur so jealous :P I hop in the drivers seat and wait from Brandon to get his slow butt over here. Once he finally gets in I speed off starting slow but once we got on a highway I slammed the gas pedal down til i reached a speed of 110 and increasing. A drive that would normally take about and hour we got there in 20 mins. We turned off onto a dirt road it was about 7 miles long.

Hey we are vampires we like our privacy. Once we got to the house I parked my baby in the garage (The car for those who don't understand) and me and Brandon headed inside. It has been and awkward afternoon between the two of us. Ever since I told Brandon about me liking his sister he has been freaked out... Its like he is mad about it . Why would he be I mean we are best friends and his sister is HOT!! I can't help myself. I can't even keep my fangs hidden with her around because of her beautiful sent mmmm .... wait no wat am i thinking shes my best friends SISTER!! grr i slapped my forehead

I didn't notice til then that Brandon was laughing at my stupidity Man I have got to stop thinking so much with people around. I blushed slightly embarrassed.

"what ... was..... that...?" Brandon asked inbetween fits of laughter.

"Umm nothing just thinking..? I said unsure of how to answer.  "

 Let me guess about my sister?" He asked after he finally got him self calmed down.

"What pff now why would you think that?" I asked nervously.

"Maybe because earlier you said you liked her. It is okay to think about her but you touch her and I will personally tear you limb from limb and burn you.. is that understood?" He said with such a calm tone it was scary I was thinking of bolting out of the door. unable to speak I just nodded my head. "Good." he said and he punched me in the gut.

(~♥~) Josies P.O.V (~♥~)

Ugh my head hurt. I must have fallen pretty hard... I wonder where Aaron and Brandon are off to. Maybe they are home in there house. That reminds me I wonder how Brandon ended up here in this town. Maybe he has been looking for me? No that can't possibly be I mean he doesn't care does he? Of course he does. What Aaron is doing with him I have no idea.

Aaron creeps me out. He gives off the dark aurora. It makes me shudder. Maybe he has been through a lot? Na I doubt it he seems like a jerk player not to mention a man-whore and even a heart breaker. I hope I don't have to talk to him.

Well I better get my stuff and head home I am sure the fosters (she calls her foster parents & brother that) are waiting for there dinner they probraly don't even care that I blacked out after running. I doubt they even know I can run. Maybe I can go live with Brandon but I not sure if he would let me I mean I may be his sister but he has A life of his own to maybe it is best if I just forget about  that dream and get back to the real world. I thought as I grabbed my stuff and headed home. about 24 mins later I finally arrive at home. I open the door and see my foster mom looking angry. Hear comes the yelling I thought as if my head didn't hurt already.  "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN JOSIE?!?! WHY ISN'T DINNER ON THE TABLE I HAVE BEEN HOME FOR ALMOST 30 MINS AND U HAVE BEEN OFF DOING GOD KNOWS WHAT WITH WHO KNOWS WHO YOU LITTLE SLUT NOW MAKE DINNER BEFORE I GET PISSED." she yelled I winced not because she scares me because my head hurts 10 times worse now thanks to mrs. bitch ugh I dragged my feet across the room and started making mac and cheese. I can't wait to get to the club tonite I can finally get all this stress and anger out. Can't wait to see who the poor dude is tonite....(NOT WHAT U R THINKING)

***** yay srry if it is short i dont no how long it is ill post more tommorow or tonite depending on if anyone comments :) hope you like it sorry for spelling errors and such luv yall byee*****