Not An Update

The thing that is written below is from the day I first heard the news. I was high on emotions. Though I still believe that we must be kind to others. But today, after two months of his sudden demise. After 2 months of fighting in social media, I was a small part of the big campaign. As we liked to call ourselves #Warriors4SSR . We have finally won, CBI is gonna take over the case now. You have no idea how big this victory is. I am happy. Yes, he is still gone. But at least his family and his friends will get closure now. I am sorry If I had hurt you because it is a sensitive topic. 

*******************

What I had written in the past - 

Today on 14th June . Sushant Singh Rajput, an Indian Actor ,committed suicide . Sources says ,he was in depression . He was one of my favorite actors , I used to watch him in his first show where he was a second lead and then he got the lead in another show .He had won reality shows , then he went to Bollywood and it is not an easy thing in India for a TV actor to become a Bollywood actor . But he achieved that dream. May his soul rest in peace.

 I Just want to request all of my readers . If you are hurting , talk to someone . I myself has been through a lot of bullying throughout my life . There was a dark time , when I had also thought of it . I am past that phase now, the problems are still there, but I know that I won't think of it again .

                                                                                    It's a humble request to all  my readers , please don't bully anyone . And If you're in pain ,confine in someone . If in case they tell other people your secret , like some people did with me. Just remember one thing , that you trusted them and they showed, they can't be trusted . It's them , they are the loser , not you .

Be kind ...!!! Your family and your friends love you . 

PS - I apologize. If my post had hurt you in any way . But I really wanted to say it .🙏🙏🙏