(Tsundere pt. 2) Bakugou x Tsundere! Reader

Reader POV

(The UA uniform is the same btw, and Japanese will be italicized in speech)

"Goodbye, Darling!" Dad embraced me in a big bone-crushing hug. "Do your best today!"

Mom handed me my metro card. "Don't lose this again," she warned. "But if you do, then use your credit card to buy a new one."

Bakugou just stood at the doorway as your parents fussed about.

"Okay, okay!" You put on your (f/c) kanken backpack and headed out the door.

...

"What the fuck is this??" The ash-blonde looked at the subway system.

You sighed. "Is it not like this in Japan?"

"It sort of is, but it's cleaner!" He growled. "Shut your shit and let's go,"

On the subway, he stood rather close to you.

Again you sighed. "Can you not stand so close to me?"

He hissed back; "No. Someone needs to protect you from these bastards,"

"Don't say that out loud, idiot," you said in Japanese.

His crimson eyes widened. "You can speak Japanese?"

"Yes. So shut the fuck up and let's just go to school without you blowing a fuse! Or else I'll fucking kick your ass!"

He smirked. "Oh? Then what is your quirk, cheeky?"

"Cheeky?! What the heck kind of name is that?" You pouted. "Fine. My quirk is Water,"

"Just water?"

The subway beeped.

"I'll tell you later. Follow me."

...

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Bakugou looked at the doorway. "Here I thought the doors back home were big, but these are humongous!"

Your friend River and her twin Winter (Both my OCs) noticed you struggling to keep the yapping pom-pom nearby.

"Oi! Who the hell is that?" River nodded to Bakugou.

You pointed to him; "That boombox is Bakugou. Katsuki Bakugou. He's the exchange student from Tokyo-"

"AHHHHHHH!!" A swarm of fangirls immediately ran over to him.

"LOOK! IT'S THE GUY WHO WON THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL!!" A rather prissy and mean popular girl named Viktoria (sorry if that's your name xD) swooned.

Bakugou looked rather pleased to be in the limelight, even going as far as to let some people touch his rather large muscles.

The three of you made yourselves very small and headed across the hallway to your classroom of 2A.

(Yes, you are 2nd years)

You took your seat.

How your classroom is

(Teacher)

(this is the 4th row, I'm too lazy to add everyone else xD)

5th row (River) - (you)-(Winter) - (Lukas)

6th row (Viktoria)-(Empty)-(William) - (Aaron)

The bell rang and Ms. Fletcher walked into the room. Her quirk was flexibility. Her actual hero name was Flexigirl. Go figure.

Everyone else took their seats.

"Ooh! Katsuki~~! Sit next to me!" Viktoria patted the seat next to her, which was behind you.