Kadaj

I Just Want To Be The One You Love

"Please stop!" (Y/n) screamed, she ran as fast as her legs could carry her. The white trees were nothing but blur's, yet they still stung her eyes from the brightness and the tears that fell from her eyes. Her heart was racing, she was almost certain that it wasn't her footsteps that were making the thumping sounds. She could feel her black dress getting caught on branches, but she still ran. She could feel his presence behind her, as if he was in the wind. She couldn't hear him, but she knew he was there, watching her, chasing her.

She finally took cover behind a tree, taking in big gasps of air. She put her hand to her heart, feeling it thump through her chest. Her legs were shaking, her whole body felt numb. She whipped her brow and looked behind her hiding spot, she didn't see anything. She sighed in relief, she took a step forward but heard a snap. Her heart sank, she then felt arms grab her from behind and gently putting her on the ground. She went to scream but was stopped by a hand covering her mouth.

"Leaving so soon, my sweet (Y/n)?" His voice asked, the words fell of his tongue like venom. (Y/n) didn't answer, the only thing she did was close her eyes, refusing to look at him. She could feel his soft hair on her neck, along with his hot breath. Her breath hitched, causing chills to go up her entire body. She couldn't see him, but she knew he was smiling at her.
"I love this game, but I love to hear your heavy breathing more." He teased, he then kissed her collarbone. He trailed kisses up her neck, gently biting and sucking. He trailed kissed up to her jawline, then to her cheek, then finally her lips.

He gently kissed her soft lips, he put his hand on her face. He still loomed over, toying with her hair while he kissed her. He then pulled away, (Y/n) opened her eyes to reveal his green and blue eyes. She didn't know what to do, so she nervously bit her lip. Kadaj leaned towards her, their lips only inches apart.
"I'm the only one that can bite that lip." He then leaned back in and kissed her once again, without any option, she kissed him back.

Once he had gotten her back, he put her in the usual room, which she's become very used to. She sat down on the same old, dingy bed that was probably found on a street corner. She huffed.
"Don't act like that." Kadaj started, he then kneeled down in front of her, putting a hand on her thigh. "I love you."
"You got a funny way of showing it." She sassed, Kadaj rolled his eyes and got back up.
"It's not my problem that you can't see it." He said, flatly.
"It's not love!" She yelled, hitting her fist on the bed. "You don't know the first thing about love!"

Kadaj threw his sword to the ground, angrily.
"Why can't you just accept that I love you?!" He angrily questioned.
"Because what you're giving me isn't love!" She yelled back, "Love is going on dates, love is trusting one another, love is missing them even though they're right beside you! Not being kidnapped and held hostage!"
Kadaj didn't say anything, he wanted to say that he did love her, she just had to give him a chance.
"You don't know what love is, you abusive mama's boy!" (Y/n) yelled, standing up, off the old bed. Kadaj's body reacted before he could stop it. He backhanded her, hard, hard enough to send her to the floor.

"I-I'm-" Kadaj instantly bend down, trying to help her. But he was stopped by (Y/n) pushing him away.
"I hate you!" She screamed, she refused to look up at him, she only held her face. Kadaj didn't know what to do, so he just got up, turned around and walked out of the room. He closed the door behind him, he instantly put his hands to his eyes, he wanted to cry, but all he could do was hate himself. He leaned against the door, he slid down to the ground. His hands still over his eyes, he didn't know what to do.

Kadaj had left (Y/n) alone for a couple of hours, occasionally he would walk up to the locked door. He would press his ear against the door, her soft weeping would make his heart ache. It took all his strength to not open the door, hold her, tell her that he loved her. But, she hated him. Nothing else. She just..hates him. Her words had cut his heart and mind, deep.
"I hate you!" She screamed at him, just hours prior.