𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯; thats why i f*cked ur b*tch

___

you stayed up all night thinking about what happened. you couldn't get your mind off of mattia, but you felt bad because of alejandro.

"come on y/n, we gotta go!" derek yelled from the opposite side of your door.

"what?!"

"school." he said and opened the door. you looked over at your alarm clock and sighed.

"shit, not going."

he nodded & went downstairs.

"coming?" mattia said walking into your room and zipping up his pants.

"what do you think."

"you feeling alright?" he asked, sitting down at the edge of your feet.

"no, i feel like a cheating piece of shit." you said and gave him a fake smile.

"you did kiss me back, though."

"i know."

"i'll see you after school." he said and kissed your cheek, as if nothing happened.

you got up and shut the door after him. you went back into bed and tried to go back to sleep.
____

you woke up to the sound of lil uzis voice blaring in your house.

you immediately got up and went over to dereks room. you opened it to see two random people making out in his bed.

"who are you?" you asked.

"you're interrupting." the guy said.

"this is my house, get out of my brothers room." you said. "now!" they jumped up and left.

you went downstairs and saw a bunch of random people from your school. the smell of alcohol and weed getting stronger every step down that you took.

you walked around to look for derek, and eventually found him talking to some girl.

you pulled his shoulder so he could face you, "why the hell is there so many people here?"

"are you blind." derek said sarcastically.
"i threw a party."

"and uh go change out of your pajamas you look dumb." he looked you up and down and laughed.

you looked down at your outfit and groaned.

you went back upstairs and into your room to change. as you were taking your shirt off you saw a boy in the corner of your room staring at you. "can i help you?"

he shook his head no and left.

once you changed you went downstairs. you saw mattia talking to ale. your nerves began to rise. mattia pointed at you, and your cheeks grew pink.

before alejandro could make his way over to you, your friend pulled you to the side.

"hey girl what's up." you said to her.

"mattias been staring at me all day." she smirked. "do you know if he's single?"

"uhhh.."

"he's single." someone said, you felt a arm wrap around you, you looked over to see mattia, the smell of alcohol filling your senses as you turned your head to look at him.

"why?" he asked her with a smirk.

he walked closer to the girl and you scoffed.

"he's drunk if he does anything stupid let me know." you said then walked over to the little bar derek must've set up and poured yourself some booze.