Obama x sangwoo

sangwoo wakes up ,  he rubs his eyes and gets up looking around. he gets worried and starts searching everywhere "where is he?!?" he says as he looks under the table. he runs to the basement and sighs in relief. "there you are , i had forgotten that i brought you here last night bb 😊" he says to obama. 

omaba pov:

i look at sangwoo ,"s-sangwoo,,,i'm tired of the baesement please bring me back up :((((" i say as i look at the floor. i feel sangwoo's big yaoi arms wrap around my body as he lifts be up. he brings me to the kitchen and asks me to cook since it's almost time to eat. i start cooking but i feel a hand on my waist, i turn around and sangwoo was there "hey there cutie :smirk: so what are you cooking?" he says, i blush and flinch at his touch "i- im cooking pasta,,,," he suddenly looks at me angerly and slaps me so hard i fall to the floor hitting my head in the process , i look at sangwoo and my vision gets blurry then black.

i wake uup to see sangwoo hugging me while crying, "sanwgoo,,,??" he looks at me and kisses me, i blush. "mom,,,i thought you left me again,,," he says as i look at him in choke, ",,,m-mom?" he looks terrified as he tried to explain himself.

sangwoo's pov:

"bb im so sorry i- i don't know wh-" he slaps me, he is crying,,"i thought of you as my lover!?! AND YOU THOUGHT OF ME AS YOUR MOM??? is that what i am to you,,,i knew i should've stayed with shrek." i get mad jealous at what he said and snap at him, im about to hit him but- shrek show up and snatches him from my arms. "leave obama alone sangpoo, you've done enough." he says as i stand there in chock. "sangwoo,,,we're done. s-shrek i've always loved yu bb please take me to your mud bath :heart: :heart:" i try stabbing shrek but he dodges my attack and quite easily at that, at that moment i knew, i knew he was gonna escape and never come back "YOU BITC-" shrek stops me "if you're gonna call me a bitch then put bad in front of it, my way my way,," he says as he walks out of my house. i fall onto the ground and sob at the thougt of my bb obama being gone,,,suddenly i hear some weird a** mexican music, "man wtf i am griefing rn who playin that sh*t" but when i turn around i see a tall handsome man. he had bright red hair and looked like a clown, but he sexy doe so oop- nonetheless he was an intruder so i grab a lighter and try lighting him up, he dodges all my attacks and smirks "ellow luv,,,finally an apponent worth fighting ,,,ohhhhh sangwo~" 

 he had bright red hair and looked like a clown, but he sexy doe so oop- nonetheless he was an intruder so i grab a lighter and try lighting him up, he dodges all my attacks and smirks "ellow luv,,,finally an apponent worth fighting ,,,ohhhhh sang...

hisokas pov:

i pin him down but he lets go of his lighter in the process and the wooden floor catches on fire "oh wow sangwoo~ you're about to die teehee" he looks at me blushing "h hisoka,,,,d do you love me 😍" i blush and look at him, "yes but i would love you more if youw ere dead" , "how sexcy 😍" he says as i let go of him and ninja away from the house while the firefighters come put the fire down. 

5hours later: 

i come back to the house and see a pot with sangwoo written on it, i open it up and there's ashes inside. i put all of it on the floor and blush as i stroke the ashes "oh sangwoo 😍" i sniff a good amount of it and lay down on it and kiss it. "i'll keep you with me until i finish sniffing you whole my luv 🥰"

sangwoo's ashes laster 3 days and hisoka was high for a week. he is now in hisoka's body and they are living a happy life :heart: