.:Chapter 15:.

*Authors Note*

Please read, comment and vote if you like.

Thanks.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

.:The Vampires Slave:.

.:Chapter 15:.

I was trying to get out from underneath her as she leaned in close and sniffed my neck.

“Does the prince always hide these little snacks in lavender shrubs?”, She asked as she looked down at me. I screamed then, I didn’t know if the prince was too far away or if at least anybody could hear me.

“Don’t do that!”, She hissed clamping her hand over my mouth. “What’s your name?”

“S- Samantha.”, I stammered after she took her hand away from my mouth.

“Do you know about the human girl that was brought here from another dimension?”, She asked as she brushed some of her hair behind her ear.

“I don’t know.”, I said in confusion. Oh, yeah. She meant me. “Why?”

“Well, I want her. The prince will pay. So... You smell weird. Like your not from aro- Oh.”, She said and smiled knowingly.

“What?”, I whispered as she got up. She extended her hand to me and pulled me up.

“It’s you. I think it is.”, She said to herself. “I am Lucerna, Princess of the Albus.”

“So you are Leviathan’s sister?”

“No, I’m from a different place.”, Lucerna stated flatly, obviously not happy with me.

“Well, I’m from here. So... I’ll go and serve the king...”, I said as I backed away slowly.

“You can’t go! You have to come with me.”

“Uh, no. I’ll go now.”, I said, backing away from her.

“No, you have to come with me, you’re not supposed to be here.”

“WAIT! WHAT IS THAT?!”, I yelled in horror as I pointed behind her.

“Where?!”, She screamed and turned away from me. I ran in the same direction as Leviathan had earlier. I didn’t look back but was sure that she’d be after me quickly.

“THAT’S USELESS!!!”, She yelled after me. I came to the exit of the maze and tripped on something. I literally flew into a stack of hay. I looked around and saw Lucerna standing at the entry of the maze. She walked over slowly staring directly at me. I got up and awkwardly ran to the courtyard. There were people everywhere cleaning blood from the ground. I walked through the masses and looked behind me. I couldn’t spot Lucerna anywhere and continued walking. I bumped into her. That was predictable, figures.

“I told you it would be useless.”, She said. “So, you’ll come with me?”

“Of course. Sure. I’ll only have to pack my bags, then we’ll go.”, I sighed.

“Ok, lead the way.”, She said as she looked at me hopeful.

“Oh, yes. I’ll uh, you know, lead the way.”, I stammered as she followed me into the castle. “Where is Albus?”

“Albus is a race, your little friends here are Umbra Suos’.”, She told me.

“Ok, So where did you come from?”

“We are the light ones, so we life in the sky.”

“Do you guys have wings?”, I asked dumbfounded.