Chapter four: She Won't Have To Worry

After talking about John's last marriage, they sat on his beautiful king size bed and talked for the entire rest of the night.

Brianna looked at the clock. 11:47 pm.

"Good God! Would you look at the time! We've been talking for that long? It doesn't even feel like we've been here 5 minutes!"

"Well you can always stay here for the night if you want, luv."

Brianna smiled. "Well that is a good way for me to get used to sleeping in this enormously large house."

"You can have a spare room, or if you feel comfortable enough, you can stay in here with me."

Brianna thought. Would she like to stay with him? She wanted to say yes, of course, but just because she didn't want to be alone.

But on the other hand, did she want sleep with this man she had just gotten to know today?

She had to admit, she had a fantastic day. And just sitting and talking to John was all she needed to be sold on him.

He was truly the sweetest man she had ever met. He really cared for her well-being and he only wanted her to succeed.

When he had said that, she recalled a time when Noah had said he didn't want her to go to college.

*flashback*

"Aw come on babe! You don't want to go to college."

"Noah oh my god yes! I'm going to college!"

"Seriously? No you're not."

"Yes I am and that's final!"

"Ugh well don't expect help from me."

"I never wanted any!"

*end of flashback*

But John on the other hand encouraged her to pursue her dreams and go to college.

She found she needed someone to encourage her.

John even said he'd buy her way through college.

She had then insisted that she didn't need him to pay for all of it.

"I think I'll stay with you actually." Brianna said. "I don't really like being alone."

John grinned. "Me either. I'm glad I'll have you, even if it's just for tonight."

"Who said it was just for tonight?" Brianna laughed.

John blushed. "You can stay as long as you want! Even forever if you desire."

Brianna smiled at him and pulled him in for a hug.

It took about two seconds for John to realize what she was doing and hug her back.

He held her like he was about to die.

They both felt so much happiness, that the whole room seemed to brighten.

"Alright John, uh, do have any clothes I could sleep in?" Brianna Asked.

"Oh uh yeah follow me."

She followed him into a room, but when she stepped inside the vast room, she realized it wasn't a room, it was a closet.

The largest closet she had ever seen, with walls of shoes, shirts, pants, ties, anything one could wear, John had in this large room.

He pulled out a large grey sweater. "Um I don't think any of my pants will fit you, luv. I think that sweater will be long enough to cover you."