2

Please vote, comment and follow.

Don't be a silent reader ;)

Best friends are those people you won't want to loose, yet you feel like killing them.

They are the ones who add sugar to your noodles and salt to your coffee even though they are not needed.

Maria came to my house two days ago, crying and cursing at her boyfriend because he didn't take the news of her pregnancy well and now i can see them from the window sucking each other's face, in my house and the door is locked.

"Maria." I whisper yell while banging the foot of my shoes on the door.

Are they deaf ?.

I walk to the window to see, Max, her boyfriend already shirtless and pulling his trouser down while Maria is laying of her back on the couch looking at him.

"Maria". I shouted in frustration and kick the door with my righ leg again even more harder.

I walk back to the window to see them dressing.

Thank God.

I stood at the front of my deprived door tapping my legs on the floor.

If i get hold of Maria and Max. I'll kill them.

No,no. I'll kick them out, i'm too pretty to go to jail.

"We are so sorry." Maria says as Max open the door. Thank goodness they are dressed decently.

"Just get out of my house." I say while removing my heels, i held them in my hand and walk to my room.

"Bye baby." I hear Maria say, to Max.

"Jessica." Maria says as she poke her head in my room.

"Do you need anything ?." I ask and walk to my closet to wrap my self in a towel and take my pyjamas.

"Max proposed." She says with a smile showing me her ring.

"Oh my goodness." I run to her and sat by her side. "This is amazing." I touch the ring in awe.

"Are you still annoyed ?." She ask while battling her lashes.

"No, no, not anymore" . I reply with a smile while looking at her brown eyes.

"Yeah." She flicked her black hair and click her tongue. "Winter is going to die when she hears the news."

"How about she become one of the bride maids." I wink at her.

Winter is Max ex girlfriend and she's crazily in love with him. Which makes her and Maria rivals.

Max is an actor, a popular one who used to be a playboy before he met Maria.

"Yes." Maria bounce on the bed and clap her hands. I want Melissa to be my little bride. She's too cute.

Maria is an high school English teacher and Melissa is one of her student's sister whom she adores so much.

"Okay, i need a shower."I put my ginger hair in a bun and kiss her on her cheek and walk to the bathroom.

"I'll make dinner." Maria yelled and I blow her a kiss.

.

"You make the best spaghetti. I tell Maria, giving her a thumbs up.

"You make the best coffee." She says giving me a thumbs up.

"Yummy, let me savour the taste of this before it gets cold." I lick my lips.

"Hmmm, Jess." Maria wipe the corner of her mouth and look at me.