"all I care about is her cut comes out of your pay." jj points between the two.

"you know, i don't remember taking a vote." kiara starts again. "this is our thing. a pogue thing."

"i just have to say that I'm a tad uncomfortable with this."

"thank you, pope!" kiara motions to the boy sitting on the couch.

"When are you not uncomfortable?" john b glares at pope.

"i don't know, i rode on the back of jj's bike pretty comfortably." pope claims.

"that's true. most relaxed i've ever seen him." jj confirms.

"we were all comfortable until you brought her here." kiara continues to argue with john b She won't stop even if they made her.

"stop talking about me like I'm not here." sarah finally speaks for herself.

"then leave!"

sarah lets out a small laugh at what kiara has to say. "i told you." she looks at john b. she knew no one would like her although john b tried to convince her they'd all be fine.

"told him what, exactly? that you're a liar?" kie catches her attention again.

"no, that you're a shit talking bitch!" sarah spits out in anger.

everyone stares at her in disbelief. jj and pope both pull out money to bet on the two girls sitting in front of them, making olivia chuckle how that's all they could do right now.

"lying to someone who you knew for months..." kiara and sarah go back and forth like no one is around them. pope and jj mumble their bets to each other, watching the two girls get all up in each other's faces.

"everyone shut up!" john b yells over everyone, causing everyone to go quiet. "kie, you are my best friend, right? and sarah, you're my..."

"Say it."

"You're my girlfriend." john b looks at sarah with a look olivia has never seen on him before. she couldn't help but smile at their little moment. sarah seems happy with john b unlike she was with topper.

"that's new." pope and jj both sigh.

"she's your girlfriend now?" Kiara crosses her arms, "what was all that talk about how you were using her for information? get the map, cut her loose."

sarah's smile drops as she comprehends what Kiara exposed about john b "you said you were using me?"

john b rubs his forehead and stays quiet for a second until he shakes his head, "no."

"yeah, you did."

"yeah."

"okay, love just walked in, okay? we didn't expect it. i'm not going to deny it." john b looks around at his friends that all exposed him.

"cute the bullshit, john b if she's in I'm out." kie threatens.

"kie i'm not doing this-"

"you are going to do this!" kiara yells. "i'm interested, actually, me or her?"

"both." john b shrugs without much of a thought.

"wait for the hail mary." pope whistles in the background.

kiara walks out without an answer. no one went after her either since everyone was just too shocked to know what to do. even olivia wouldn't follow her after everything that went down.

"olivia how about you?" john b looks at the girl uncomfortably leaning against the wall.

olivia looks down at her food. again, another thing that goes wrong between the pogues and the kooks. kiara had every right to be angry, but that's just how the two girls were.

"hm?" john b pushes on, waiting for a response.

everyone stares at her while she picked apart her food. even sarah questioned what she was going to say and whose side she'd be on.

"i'm not hungry anymore." olivia says, throwing her food away in the trash can before stomping back into the house.

"it'll be cool right?" sarah looks over at her boyfriend, "i'm gonna leave. when you guys all chat, let me know."

when sarah walks off in opposite directions the guys just sat in their seats uncomfortably glancing at each other.

"i would just like to say, you handled that beautifully." jj stands up, clapping his hands together while following olivia into the house.

pope went to go talk to kiara and try to get her back, but when he came back into the kitchen everyone noticed he wasn't successful.

"it's a no brainer you're picking kie." jj hands a bottle of beer to john b and a water for pope and olivia.

"look, i can't make a decision." john b shrugs his shoulder after taking a long sip of his drink.

"so what? we're just dead in the water because you're pussy whipped?" jj unscrews his beer and throws the cap at john b, "we can't do this without kie and you know it."

"and i can't do it without sarah."

"oh cut the crap, john b. we were doing this perfectly fine until sarah showed up." olivia slams her water bottle on the counter.

"you're friends with her! why can't you agree?" john b yells at the brunette across from him.

"because kie is also my friend! and you wanted my honest opinion, i'm giving it to you!" olivia argues. of course she loves sarah, but everything would be fine if john b didn't get her involved.

"well you know what, maybe if you can figure things out and actually help out with everything instead of disappearing with the kooks then you would understand." john b sighs heavy, pointing angrily at olivia.

"hey, hey. stop." jj stands in front of john b. "don't get all mad at her."

"of course you're standing up for her." john b rolls his eyes. "they both have to be in on it."

"well good luck with that."

"i know this is my fault, right?" john b hops down from the counter, "but it's our problem. i've got a plan, you three shit heads are going to help me out."