Uncle Billy

Ok so,I have to announce 3 things.

1: This chapter is dedicated to @clarie1057 she helped me with my book cover problem.

2:I found a cute song called 'Perfect two' by Auburn and well I thought of this story, it's really cute!(---->)

3:I am going to upload less for a while, my parents went of to a business trip or something like that so I have to take care of my little sister and my little cousin so I'm stuck with one toddler and a soon to be pre teenager (12to13).

Ugh it will surprise me if I even survive as long as they want me to before I commit suicide!!!

Ok this chapter is gonna be crappy but in my defense I did it on my phone in a rush.

Alex's P.O.V

"No but we just had to*cough*stay didn't we 'Come on what can be the *cough*worst thing that could happen'*cough*"I copied Logan's words from earlier.

"Shut up*cough*!"Logan growled.

"Shut up."I copied him in a baby voice.

Why are we fighting, you ask?

Well when we got to the first beach it was raining and I suggested we left but did he listen? Nooo,we just had to stay!

Now were in his car,and I'm wet as Hell, coughing my lungs out thanks to the idiot I call my brother.

"And the worst part is......*cough* you didn't buy me my ice cream!"I whined/yelled.

"Your coughing you're insides out and you still want Ice Cream!*double cough*!!!"Logan screeched .

"Ya I do want an ice cream so what... got a problem bob?!"I asked in a rough tone and not long before I coughed aging.

"And you call me an idiot."He chuckled.

I scowled in response at him.

"Don't make that face you look like retard."He said chuckling.

"Oh well at least I'm faking it but you my friend are stuck with that*cough*."I said pointing at his face.

Ring,Ring!!

I pulled out my phone to deer if it was mine and I heard a hello come from Logan.

I looked up to see it was Logan's phone.

"Logan have you not heard it's illegal to be using the phone while driving?"I asked in a mother kind of tone.

I took the phone from his hand.

"Hello."I said in a strange fake British accent.

"Hello,Alex is that you,can you pass me your brother?"Mom asked

"Nope,he is driving I'm sorry mother but that's illegal."I said in a responsible voice.

"Fine come home already we need to go visit your uncle Billy."She said

"Ya mom*cough*."I said

"Alexandra Joana Black were you out in the rain?"Mom asked in a pissed of tone.

"Um...gotta go!"I said in a rush and hanging up before she said anything more.

"So what did mom say?"Logan asked

"Um ...to hurry up cause were going to uncle Billy's place."I said simply and turning one the radio and 'Like a G6'by Far east Movement came out.(It's the one my little cousin put on right now)

I sang along to the song of key.

We finally got home and I remembered we were wet and if mom saw us Hell would break lose.