Just wait and watch Miss Dhriti i will make you regret the day you came to this college. You yourself will come to me confessing your love. I will make you hate yourself. You will not be able to trust anyone again. Just wait and watch.

I came out from garden with Mansi following me. We reached canteen where our friends were standing with a smirk on their face. I gave them 5000 rs. I was not expecting that it would be me on the losing side. I have to do something to make that fatso learn a lesson. I have a plan in my mind. I looked at mansi and smirked in her direction.

Third person's pov.

Manan- I have a plan to crumble down that bitch's pride.
(He said with a smirk on his face)
Mansi- What are you thinking??
(She spoke with little hesitance)
Manan-  I will continue the same behaviour for now. And in the last semester something unexpected will happen and then boom..... I will show my true face.
Mansi- Manan what is going on in your head. Say it clearly.
(She was a bit tensed looking at  manan's behaviour)
Manan-  Don't worry baby!! Everything is going to be okay.. we have to just behave normally with her.
Mansi- Manan i think we should leave her now as bet is also over..
( She was really tensed looking at his revenge side which looked dangerous. She was having a feeling that there is something wrong but she let that go.)
Manan- No baby!! You just follow my plan.. Am i clear??
He asked him in a loud voice.
Mansi (replied in low voice)- okay!!

Dhriti's pov.

I was very scared when Manan confessed his feelings. I was really shocked as it was highly unexpected. I have feelings for him but i am not sure. I ran away from garden and came to backside area of college.This is my hideplace whenever something happens in college. Here there are two little kittens whom i have found when once i was sitting here thinking about my family. Seeing me they both came running to me. I gave them some bread from my tiffin.

I was thinking about his confession. I think i did wrong thing by running away. I should have cleared to him properly and have talked to him to clear my doubts. But i was scared after listening to his feelings. I was not ready for relationship.

I think i should talk to dii about it. She will not judge me and give me proper solution. I checked my phone and saw 10 notifications. There were some some missed calls from dii and jiju. And some of their messages.
Atharva- Hey buddy!! Where are you. Why are you not picking calls. Is everything alright..
Atharva- We both want to tell you something.. come soon.
Swati dii- Dhri where are you.. why are you not replying for god's sake..
Swati dii-  You are not even texting back... Is everything fine.. listen if this is a prank then it is really a bad one .
Swati dii- if you are in the class.. its alright. Come back soon..

I replied to them that i am fine and coming back soon. I went to my class to take my bag and books. I wanted to talk to manan or mansi but they both were not there. I came back home remembering dii's and jiju's messages. I think its about interview thats why they asked to come urgently. I went to home and saw there were 2 cars parked outside our house. I have seen them somewhere. As i saw clearly  one of the two cars was of Atharva jiju. I went inside and saw jiju and his parents were sitting in the hall along with papa , bade papa, badi maa and our 3 brothers. My mother was standing near the kitchen gate and dii was nowhere to be seen. As soon as jiju saw me entering his smile got bigger and he winked at me and mouthed 'welcome buddy'. His parents were also smiling at me. The elders of my family were looking at me with a slight smile. Wow now this is something really sweet 🙄my inner self said mocking me. My mother gestured me to come to kitchen. I freshened up a little and went to kitchen. Dii was standing near  gate holding tray in her hands. I shook her to bring her back from trance. She sighed a relief.