Chapter 14: Ready?

*SMUT CHAPTER*

It was New Year's Eve, and the whole gang was headed to Buck's for a party. I spent most of the afternoon in town with my friend Sara looking for the perfect dress. We looked for hours, and probably went through at least 100 dresses.

"How about this one?" Sara asked, pointing to a black cocktail dress that was splattered with gold specks.

"I'll try it on, but I don't know," I said, grabbing one off the rack. I walked to the dressing room and tried it on. It fit perfectly, it went a little more than halfway down my thighs and my shoulders showed just a little. It fit pretty snug, so I knew it would drive Pony wild. I changed back into my clothes and met up with Sara.

"So..?" she asked, pointing to the dress.

"It's a keeper," I said grinning. I walked to the register and paid for it, then Sara dropped me back off at the Curtis'.

"See ya tonight?" I asked, climbing out of her car.

"If my parents let me out, who knows what we're doing," she replied, and drove off. I snuck into the house, not wanting Pony to see my dress before the party. It was 6:45, and the party started at 7:30. I went up to my room and changed into the dress. I threw my hair into a casual updo, and put a sparkly headband on. I swiped on a bit of eyeliner and mascara, and put on a bit of light pink lipstick. Last, before going downstairs to find everyone, I slipped on my pair of black flats. I walked down the stairs, and burst out laughing. If you saw the look on Pony's face, you'd have laughed too. His jaw dropped and he struggled to find it again.

"I'll take it I look good?" I said, smirking at him as I walked past.

"You dig okay baby," he said, resting his hands on my hips and pulling me to him.

"Okay you two, save it for the party," Soda said, walking out of the bathroom. I blushed and rolled my eyes at him. We all piled into Darry's car and drove off to Bucks. We met Two Bit, Steve, Johnny, and Sara outside and walked in with them. It wasn't as wild as I thought it'd be, it was really just our gang and a few other people Buck must've knew. I spent dancing with Sara, until Pony stole me away.

"Wanna dance?" he asked, grabbing my hand.

"Of course," I said, following him. A slower song came on and he slipped his arms around my waist while I had mine around his neck. I rested my head on his chest and we slowly moved back and forth to the music. After that song ended, a quicker one came on, and we danced somewhat crazily, head-banging and doing silly moves. About halfway through the song, Pony pulled me off to the side and kissed me with so much passion.

"I love you Ash," he murmured, trailing kisses down my neck.

"I-I love you too Pony," my words coming out quick, afraid I would moan or something.

"Let's go upstairs and get a bit of privacy, huh?" he asked, and I nodded. We walked up the stairs, Pony seeming quite eager to get upstairs and finish what we started. We went into an empty room and locked the door.

"You look so beautiful Ash," he whispered.

"You look pretty damn hot yourself Pony," I said, moving closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and crashed my lips into his, and he followed suit. I tangled my fingers in his hair while he pulled up the hem of my dress.

"Let's get rid of this," he said, pulling away from me.

I pulled away, and yanked the dress over myself, exposing my bra and panties.

I turned around to find Pony standing in his boxers, and I could see his hard on.

I looked him in the eyes, but his were distracted elsewhere. Soon, he looked up at me, and he moved back in to kiss me.

He reached around me while we made out, grabbing my ass and pulling our pelvises together.

I could feel his hard on pressed against me, and I kinda liked it.

With our tongues in each other's mouths, we were both groaning as we made out.

Using the wall and my ass, he picked me up and grinded against me. He moved one hand up to my bra, and tried to unclasp it. I arched my back, and once he got it, he let me stand as he started to grab my bare boobs.

He trailed wet, sloppy kisses down my neck to my boobs, which he squeezed slightly before running his tongue softly over one of my nipples, causing me to moan.

He tugged it ever so gently with his teeth before moving to do the same to the other.

We pulled back, resting our heads against each other's.

"P-Pony, let's go to the bed," I whispered, and we layed on the bed, with him on top of me.

We were still making out, but this time, he was grinding against me harder and harder.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I pushed him back, and grabbed the hem of his boxers, pulling them off.

His dick was big, and when I grasped it gently, I realized he was really hard. I started moving my hand up and down, going slow, getting slightly faster with each stroke.

Pony moaned every time I went up, and I guess he couldn't take it either.

He threw me on my back, and layed right next to me. He slid my panties down, as he moved his hand near my exposed area.

I spread my legs, and he moved two of his fingers into my pussy. He slid them in and out, and the same as when I was pleasuring him, he went a little faster each time.

After a while, I pulled his hand away. It felt good, but I wanted more.

I positioned myself, signaling I wanted him to do it.

"Are you ready?"

"I've never been more ready for anything in my life Pony," I replied quietly.

"I love you so goddamn much Ash."

"I love you too Pony, so much more." He dug around in a drawer, finding protection. He positioned himself at my entrance, and slowly pushed into me.

I let out a whimper at the sharp pain I felt as he slowly began to move.

He leaned down and kissed me once, gently, on the lips, as the pain started to turn into pleasure.

"F-faster Pony," I moaned, tightening my arms around his back as he picked up speed.

We both moaned as he thrusted a little quicker, and more forcefully.

He moved one hand to my boobs, squeezing them, and toying with my nipples.

"P-pony," I moaned, my face flushing as I felt a knot begin to grow in my stomach, "I'm almost there."

"M-me too," he groaned back, his thrusts growing sloppier, "together?"

"Together," I breathed, and he thrusted a few more times, all of them forceful and deep.

"Pony!" I nearly shouted as I hit my climax, as he groaned, "Fuck, Ash."

He pulled out and lay down beside me, and we listened to the cheers of everyone downstairs.

"It must be midnight, do I get one more kiss for that?" Pony asked with grin.

I rolled my eyes and turned towards him to give him one last kiss before we headed back down to the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Thank you all for reading! My friend Sierra, a.k.a Sara, has been waiting for this chapter a long time lol. mistreated_nobody They finally 'frickle frackled,' happy?