Chapter 26 part 2

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry Milyn. I know I should've told you the truth from the beginning but I just couldn't." He said, "I couldn't risk losing you again."

I ignored him and walked to the door, "You promised that you were quiting this stupid ass game. Did you even see how much this game fucked us up ? Fucked me up ? Do you even care ?"

He kissed his teeth, "You know I care Milyn !" He yelled.

"Obviously you don't ! I got fucking raped because of this shit you call a game !" I couldn't stop the tears that were flowing down my face, "I fucking got kidnapped twice because of this dumb ass game and you're going to lie and still go behind my back doing all this sneaky shit ?!" I was beyond angry with him, "Fuck you Tyler !"

I reached to open the door but he grabbed my arm, "Don't fucking touch me !"

I punched him in the face but he kept trying to grab me. He pushed me on the door but not hard. He trapped me between his arms as my back leaned on the door.

"Get away from me !" I yelled.

"Milyn calm your ass down !" He yelled in my face.

We both were breathing hard as the tension between us only increased.

"I'm - I'm sorry okay ? I shouldn't have lied to you or went behind your back. I shouldn't have promise you something that I knew I couldn't keep." He said. He wiped the tears from my face but that only made me cry harder. I was sobbing at this point.

"Milyn please." He plead, "Stop crying."

He held me in his arms and kept wiping all my tears. He picked me up and sat me down on the couch. He got up and came back with some tissues and I started wiping all my tears away again.

"I didn't mean to hurt you this bad." He moved some of my hair from my face as I didn't even much look at him.

"It's too late."

I got up and quickly opened his front door and walked down his driveway in a fast pace. I heard him call my name but I kept telling myself to ignore him. I got in my car and drove off down the street.

Cheyenne POV 

"So how are you feeling today Ms. Mortes ?" Doctor Hill asked.

"Just tired. I've been throwing up like crazy but I took a pregnancy test at home yesterday and it came back negative." I explained, "My friend told me that sometimes pharmacy test are false so I came here to get an accurate answer."

I already took the urine test and just waiting for the results to come back.

"Well lets get this accurate answer right up for you." He said.

He walked back out and I texted Milyn and Allysa what was going on. Doctor Hill came back and I sat my phone back on my lap.

"Well Ms. Mortes, you definitely are pregnant. Three weeks exact." He smiled, "Do you want to start an early ultrasound ?" He asked. All I could do was nod. I was still in shock.

I laid back and lifted my shirt halfway. He started rubbing this cold gel on my stomach. I shivered from how cold it was. He used this hand-held device and moved the flat probe around. I finally heard the light sounds of the heart beat. Tears started streaming down my face and I quickly wiped them as they came.

.

.

.