{newbie}

{photo: lunch club, "you laugh, you leave."
Disclaimer: I do not actually know if schlatt lives in NY or not. I looked it up and tried reading some information, but found nothing valid. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong. I do not want to upset or discourage anyone.}

"God, I've gotta go pee. where's the bathroom in this place?" I immediately asked as Cooper opened up the door to the lunch club air bnb.

He laughed, "hello to you too, and the bathroom is right around the corner. You okay?"

He noticed my face scrunch up as my legs held together tightly.

"I will be, we can chat once I'm done. Thanks Coop!" I yelled as I stepped aside him and ran to where he pointed. I began to groan as my bladder felt like it would explode.

But as I was running I saw an unfamiliar face walking down the hall on his phone. He was very tall like Ted. Brown hair, sharp jawline, baggy sweats and a grey sweatshirt. I knew everyone that was here except him. That's Odd.

My thoughts ran from the mysterious guy as I ran towards him in my defeat to go empty my bladder. Apparently my stomping had caught his attention and he looked up and made eye contact with me.I stopped for a second.

He raised a brow, "hel-?"

"Hi, my names, y/n, great friend of Cooper's now if you'll excuse me for a moment." I put my hand up and began running down the hall again finally reaching the bathroom door.

I sighed in relief, but also embarrassment. He was cute and I embarrassed myself with having to go pee.

Great start to visiting L.A.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.

"Alright fuckers, guess who's back." I stepped from around the corner and saw everyone, including the mystery man.

"Hey, Mrs, piss her pants." Cooper joked as he moved in his seat. I narrowed my eyes, but laughed.

"Haha, funny, really, keep going." I motioned for him to 'shoo'.

"Y/n, the one and only!" Ted raised his hands and in them was a stack of uno cards. I assumed the boys were playing a game before I walked in.

"Hey, Ted." I softly smiled.

"Hey, N/n (nick name), hows it going?" Josh spoke up as well. I contemplated that question.

"Eh, okay, how about you?" I crossed my arms making slight eye contact with the mystery man, but looking back to cooper quickly.

"About to lose my shit, mason keeps ganging up on me with Cooper." Josh slammed down a yellow six, I winced as I laughed at Cooper's reaction.

"It's because you guys are cheating too!" Travis yelled above all of them, "and hello, y/nnnnn!"

"Now boys, thats not very friendly, what did we talk about last time I came to visit? Be kind." I leaned up against the wall. Noah looked at me with an annoyed expression.

"Bull shit!" He yelled. I laughed.

"Y/n, holy shit, when did you get here?" Charlie greeted after turning the corner from the wall I was leaning on.

I pushed myself away and turned myself to Charlie.

"Oh yknow, six hours from New York to here and then an hour drive from the airport, so let's say twenty years ago." I smiled as I engulfed him in a hug.

"Shit, that sounds terrible. Our friend schlatt actually lives in the New York area as well." Charlie spoke as he pushed himself away, I raised a brow and turned to the guy I assumed was 'Schlatt.'

His smile about killed me.

"Oh, really?" I rested my arm on Charlie's shoulder.

"Yeah, but the travel didn't make me have to pee as bad as you." His voice was deep, with an accent that was very attractive.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and realized the joke he made.

"Okay, you guys are assholes," I laughed, and so did a few of the boys, "but I need to go grab my shit. If you'll excuse me."

I bowed as I turned on my heel to go to the rental car.

As I stepped out of the house I felt a wave of relief hit me.

Those boys were still the same. They were always a family to me. Nothing in this world could change my perspective. I was the little sister they took in over SMP live, and ever since that one encounter we have visited each other often.

I smiled to myself as I thought of all the events we went to together. Nothing could beat the fun we had.

"So, your from New York?" A voice I had only heard seconds ago echoed through
My ears.

I jumped slightly, turning and realizing it was only Schlatt.

"Oh, yeah. sorry, I was lost in my train of thought." I opened the car door before smiling at him.

"My bad, I didn't mean to scare you. I'm originally from Montana but moved to New York." Schlatt walked more towards the car, "you need help with any of that?"

"Only if you really want to, thank the heavens I was gifted with the thought of traveling light." I handed him a small bag that wasn't even remotely heavy.

"Only two bags? That's the first time I've ever seen a woman travel light." I laughed at his statement.

"Well, let's say I like to travel light." I grabbed my other small bag and shut the door to the car, but before he could speak I began to sarcastically mimick, "I'm not like other women."

"I can tell, but I'm also not like other men." I believe he was trying to flirt, but I only rolled my eyes.

"Oh trust me, I know." I walked past him with my bag in hand.

"How?" He asked as his voice slightly cracked. I turned and gave him a smile.

"You hang out with these bafoons." I opened up the door as he walked up the steps, and at perfect timing they all yelled, assuming someone won the game.

He smiled at me, "fair point."

.*.*.*.*.*.

Hello lovelies, welcome to my new imagines book. I am no expert when it comes to the mystery man himself, he is very hard to find info on, but if you all know something I don't, please don't hesitate to tell me, I really enjoy feedback.

Love you all, blue.