Part 30 Musings

Začít od začátku

"Pooja is your current account!" Rohit said and then we talked about Mahacinta again.

Pooja saw the episode and messaged me late at night.

"What was that?! I was laughing so hard!"

"Yes! But I was regretting to say a no to our relationship! I love you so much Pooja!" I texted back.

"Yeah! I know. Soon we will make it official. Don't worry! Love you too Shaheer"

I laid back and thought how lucky am I to have her. She is amazing! I love everything about her. She is innocent, honest, strong and talented.

_________

Pooja's POV

After watching his show, I again became nervous about our relationship. Because I'm scared to lose him now. I really want it to make it official. I want him so much. I love him so much. But firstly, We really need to make a balance between our personal and professional lives.

___________

So now we are again live from the Mahacinta sets. It is really an amazingly amazing show. We have rehearsed enough and now we all are ready to meet our lovely audience. I, along with the other cast re enacted the most famous cheer haran scene, as the audience have sent request to the makers. We were overwhelmed when we first came to know this.
After the powerful and successful re enactment, Arjun and Subhadra re enacted their famous scene of first meet. And to be honest they pulled it off greatly!

Then they both danced on "arre re arre ye kya hua" and it was brilliant. My Shaheer was looking so cutely handsome as he was dressed in a Reddish orange kurta pajama with a stall. Our anchor Indra made his entry with his co hosts and  talked with both. Soon I made my entry as  he called me on the stage. There was loud hooting as I entered. I love my audience. Indra asked me " how are you?"

"very very fine!"I replied smilingly. Then he jokingly asked Shaheer to stand between Veebha and and me! And I laughed at our scenario. Poor Shaheer!!

Indra asked again "how are you Draupadi?" And I must say he pronounces Draupadi with utter cuteness. "I'm very very well and i love you, Indonesia!!" I waved to the audience.
I smiled when Shaheer said "I want you to say that In Bahasa"
How could I deny him so I again greeted "AKUCHINTA Indonesia!!" Then Veebha too greeted in Bahasa!

Indra asked me  "please tell us about Draupadi !? What's so special about her?"

"Draupadi is a very very strong character, With a very strong sense of justice. Throughout her life she went through a lot of trials and tribulations yet she never gave up her dignity and her strength and her confidence. And besides ofcourse the added benefit that she had 5 husband's and one of them being Shaheer!" I added the last line happily as though this character only, I have found my destiny.

Indra asked Veebha about Subhadra's character. She said " Subhadra is a sweet girl happy with one husband only!" Indra awwed. Anchors said "satisfied satisfied!! She is satisfied!"
And we all were giggling like anything when I replied "she's satisfied because she stole my husband." As soon as I said this Anchors cheered OMG and there were loud cheerings. Veebha said "noo!!" Lol! Poor she!
I immediately replied to pull her leg "she did, she did I was married to him when she stole him." And now it was Shaheer's turn to get dragged. Indra asked him "Shaheer what do you think about Pooja and Veebha in real life?"

And my hero sweetly told him  "they have just amazing chemistry yaar I mean I just used to sit and look at these 2 girls sitting and chit chatting for hours on the sets of mahabharat. And They  looked like a happy family. Haha!"

"do you guys hangout in real life like friends ? " One of the female anchor asked me.
I literally replied In all my agony "we finished our Mahabharat and then Indonesia stole our Arjun." Today I spoke my heart because I was really hurt to be without him this long.
"Between Pooja and Veebha , Subhadra and Draupadi right!! I think you should have a battle" Indra announced as planned. Shaheer agreed " yeah who's better?"
" And arjuna will choose." Indra announced "Who is a better dancer!?"

" you guys are ok?"Shaheer asked us  and we nodded yes. "They are ready to fight! Face to Face challenge yeah!! And being a proud girlfriend I said "anything for Arjun we'll fight for Arjun."
Indra asked Shaheer "you are the judge so stand over there." He continued " So ladies and gentlemen, lets welcome pooja and Veebha"

We battled on the song 'Sheila ki Jawani'
And it turned out to be a tie as my hero was already prepared for such crossroads. He truly is a gentleman as he didn't let down any of us. He brought two bangles and made us both wear them.
Shaheer said "so I was prepared, I got two!!" He first made Veebha wear the bangle and then me. Indra said to Subhadra "You got it first, So you ~ winner." But Arjun immediately retorted in my defence out of love that " I save special for the last" I was so touched by his reply that I couldn't describe in words. He always steals my heart. As he realised that his words could be interpreted, he added "But both of them are amazing."

On being asked about Indonesia I said "there are a lot of beautiful places in Indonesia and people here are awesome!! Thank you so much for all the love. For all the agulation and thank you thank you so much." Shaheer expresed the same feelings in Bahasa.
Indra asked "will you and Pooja have a duet together? We can't wait!!"
So Shaheer and me refreshed the memories of Star parivaar awards as we performed on the same songs, this time in colour coordinated outfits.
Through Mahacinta I got the opportunity to exploit my talent of playing piano as I performed an Indonesian number.

Soon it was closure and it was very special. Vin, Lavanya, Rohit and Saurav were dancing on 'deewangi' song of Om Shanti Om. Me and Shaheer made the last entry, hand in hand, dressed in a golden gown and black suit respectively.

We too were dancing but I was a little emotional. I don't know why? Might be I was overthinking about my relationship with Shaheer. I was in no mood of dancing, so I just started clapping and moving a bit and Shaheer, he had all his attention towards me, even on the stage. I could feel his gaze at me. Every single moment.
We were beside each other everytime dancing a bit together. Anup, Vin, Lavanya and Saurav were dancing superbly.

___________

Shaheer's POV

I never left her alone during the whole dance sequence as I knew a lot of things were going on in her head. Again! Regarding us! I don't know why she is so scared and insecure about us. I mean I love her and she knows this. But still I want to clear all her doubts. In the past two days, it's pretty evident that she's apprehensive about our relationship. And today it was all so obvious. Her comments made it obvious. "Indonesia stole our Arjun, Subhadra stole my husband!" I noticed all that. I just want to tell her that kuch bhi ho jaaye badi se badi ladai tab bhi mai  vahi hounga, uske pas! I will never leave her. I want to assure her that whenever she will be ready to make it official in front of media, to be physical...it will all be done but when she will be ready, when she will be sure. I want to remove all her tensions, worries and pain away because she's my life. My everything. I love her!