Chapter 26

𝑀𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉:
5:30 𝑎𝑚.
I woke up to the sound of Kalani crying. I pick her up out of her crib. I go downstairs and make her down breakfast. After she was done I put her in her crib so she can play with some toys. I took a shower and got ready.

Outfit ☟︎

After I was done getting dressed I did my hair and makeup

Makeup ☟︎

Hair☟︎

I walk out of the bathroom to see Kalani sleeping

I walk out of the bathroom to see Kalani sleeping. Tony has to wake up at 6:50 am because he has a meeting at 7:50. It's now 6:20 am. Usually Addison is awake by now. She wakes up early because she says and I quote 'it's good to wake up early because you can see the sun rise as you wake up'

I walk downstairs to find Ondreaz and Addison awake. Ok that's rare. Ondreaz usually wakes up around 1 pm. "Well that's rare" I say with a shocked expression on my face.

Addison and Ondreaz both look at me " I know right. I just want to be sleeping right now but I have that stupid meeting with tony" He said clearly tired. "Oh shit I better wake up tony" I said looking at the time.

Damn time flys by it's now 6:56 am. I go upstairs to mine and Tony's room. I open the door and go over to tony. I lay on him and poke his face.

"Babe....baby.....My World....Handsom" I said as I continued to poke his face. He scrunched his nose and opened his eyes. I have him a quick peck. "Wake up! You have a meeting soon" I say getting up off of him.

He sits up and rubs his eyes. "Go get ready I'll be downstairs" I say as I close the door. I'm halfway down the stairs when I see Ondreaz and Addison making out. Ondreaz is on top of Addison.

I put my hand over my eyes "Omg I  witnessed baby making in process" I say. I continued to walk downstairs with my hand still covering my eyes.

I hear Addison giggle. "Can I open my eyes now" I say. "Yes" Ondreaz said Laughing.  I slowly remove my hand from my eyes. "That was a close one" I said whipping fake sweat off my head.

(Skip till after tony and Ondreaz leave)

It's now 8:30 am. I hear Kalani crying. I was about to get up when someone sat me down "I'll get her" Addison said. I look to see who sat me down. It's Charli.

I look at her and she looks at me. "I want dunkin" she says with a baby voice. "Ask your fiancé" I say. As I said that Chase comes in "No he's boring I want you to some with me" She said fake pouting "fine." I say.

Chase looked offended. We loom at each other then start laughing. Me and Charli were about to leave. I grab my keys and Charli's hand. I dragged her to the door.

When I opened the door I saw....