#9 I'll keep her quiet.

I dragged Liam through the halls to geography, he was a heavy weight pulling down on the shackle between us

I dragged Liam through the halls to geography, he was a heavy weight pulling down on the shackle between us. He didn't seem too bad, maybe the effects of marijuana were not as strong on Liam. He just seemed more... spacey, relaxed and definitely physically slower. He followed directly behind me with heavy feet and kept reprimanding me for walking too fast. The boy was a soccer player, he's literally trained to move fast.

We took our seats in geography and I allowed my eyes to drink in his high, studying every symptom he displayed. Eyeing his body language I made several mental notes. He was sat slouched in his chair, his whole body was dropped and relaxed, like everything was too heavy so he just melted into his seat and didn't try to hold his limbs up. But he looked comfortable in his own skin and it dawned on me that Liam never looks this way, like ever. Two pink eyes peeked out through chestnut curtains and they seemed to really focus on things with an overbearing sense of wonder.

"your hair... its so soft"

His speech was slow like his tongue was too heavy to properly maneuver.

Liam griped hold of my hair and smoothed it out between the fingers of his one free hand. Taking me by surprise, something inside my chest stopped as I savored the sensation of his touch. Holding my breath as golden strands danced through his slender fingers. Bloodshot, heavy eyelids blinked slowly in awe. I sat frozen as he caressed my silky, smooth hair relishing in the texture.

"it smells so... good." He dragged out every letter of his spoken words.

Ashy blonde tones gathered under his cute button nose as he inhaled devouring the scent of me he then closed his eyes and let out a deep hum of appreciation. Biting my bottom lip to suppress any sounds coming from my own mouth I felt my insides twist into a knot, mentally scolding myself for reacting.

your skin... is soft too."

Liams hand brushed against my cheek, every one of my hairs stood on end accompanied by tiny goosebumps over my arms. Liam had me constraint in captivity like the wild animal had just caught his prey. Heavy eyelids zoned in on my hair and cheeks as he tenderly stroked them with his warm hands delighting in the touch.