Living With My Brother's And Vampire Husband To Be chapter5 and a bit

sorry it's so short it is more of a filler chapter but it explains a few things

__________________________________________________________________________

Kasper's POV

I was about to tell her my secret when Cam came in. 

"Sorry for interrupting but the king and queen are here and they wish to know when the baby is due and if you are going to have the wedding before or after the new heir is born."

" Wait what baby, what heir I only knew about us having to get married. Kasper explain this right now or I will run so far in the other direction you won't be able to catch even with vampire speed." Raven said standing up and getting ready to bolt from the room.

"Cam leave and let them know we will have them for dinner tonight to explain everything. Now Raven honey sit down and I will explain everything. I'll start at the beginning and then it'll all be clear. 

Now first off vampires don't have to have sex to impregnate a human, the human simply needs to be in the right time of her cycle and be bitten, healed or get vampire blood in their system, and last night all three of those things happened to you.

Because it is easier to heal if you have been bitten I did in fact bite you before healing you. But I was worried about how you would react hearing this so I started biting my lip until it bled. So when I was healing you my blood got transferred into your bloodstream and well there is now a 98.9% chance that you are indeed pregnant. Sorry about that.

When I was born there was a group of rouge vampires who wanted to over throw the royal family by killing their first born. And they did get one of the royal children my twin brother, Drake was taken and killed. They didn't know about me so my parents put me up for adoption and also put me in this arranged marriage to make sure I could continue the royal bloodline. You've met my parents, well my adoptive parents. And tonight you will meet my birth parents, the king and queen.

Please don't be mad Raven I was going to tell you but I didn't want you to stress out. Please believe me."

I looked back at Raven and she was on the bed. Passed out. Somehow I don't think she took it too well.