the 9th (season 1 - episode 3)

A/N: Is everybody enjoying the story so far? :)

"As you can see everybody," Jisung started, "we are currently at an amusement park to carry out my wish-"
"WOOHOO LETS GOOOOO!" you scream excitedly, unknowingly cutting him off and running past him towards the first ride of the day, the other boy's laughing at Jisung's shocked expression.

You used to love roller coasters and amusement parts when you were back in London, but since moving to Korea you never really had the chance to go. You were really excited to be going to an amusement park in Korea for the first time, even more so because you were going with your favourite boys.

Your members, however, still couldn't figure out your love for roller coasters. You're usually terrified of heights, but for some reason you're fine when on a roller coaster. To be honest you didn't really understand it yourself, but you just chose not to question it. Somehow you only really enjoyed heights on roller coasters because they were fast and the adrenaline rush you experienced always distracted you from the height. You did hate the buildup though; the part where the ride would slowly go up and stop at the highest point for a moment before plummeting straight down really did make you nervous.

Along with the rest of the boys, you were wearing a set of school uniform but yours was slightly different to theirs. You were, of course, wearing the skirt version but you also did not have a blazer like them. You were simply wearing a white blouse which was tucked into your skirt, with a name tag and a tie loosely attached. Your accessories consisted of a plain silver ring on your index finger, and a pair of small silver hooped earrings. Your (H/L) hair was tied into two dutch braids, with some strands at the front and by your ears left out to frame your face nicely.

After walking around for a while and speaking to the cameras and the other boys, you decided to go onto the first roller coaster of the day

After walking around for a while and speaking to the cameras and the other boys, you decided to go onto the first roller coaster of the day. You sat with Changbin, who held your hand to help ease the nerves that were slowly building up. When the ride started, however, you instantly forgot about your anxiousness after hearing Jisung screaming, causing you to almost cry from laughter. You end up really enjoying yourself, and feeling some of your stress leave your body.

When the ride stops you make your way over to Jisung, who looks completely traumatised. You giggle at the sight of his disheveled state, reaching forward to fix his hair and make him feel a little better.

"I didn't know it was a roller coaster," Jisung babbles for the nth time after exiting the ride, to which you look at him with a deadpan expression.
"Oppa, this was your wish. Why would you choose to come to an amusement park if you didn't like roller coasters?" you say, trying to keep a straight face but failing when he moves to tickle you. He chases you around for a few minutes before finally calming down and joining the other boys as you walk towards the next ride.

While you were walking around you unknowingly began marching cutely out of excitement, swinging your arms and legs up and down while doing so. Changbin and Jisung, who were both walking with you, began copying your actions almost instantly. You heard laughter behind you, before noticing Chan catch up to the three of you and copying you as well.