1

It was a beautiful and sunny day in California. The boys of Cnco were there doing promo. They enjoyed coming to California due to all the fun interviews and activities. But , of course there was nothing like Miami to them. They were currently in the van on their way to a studio.

" Chri dame una donut!" Zabdiel shouted

" No! Mine !" Chris said with an evil laugh

" come on dog , we're all hungry." Richard complained  but , Chris still didn't budge.

" Acere !" Erick shouted smacking Chris on the back of his head.

" fine , here." Chris said handing them the box of donuts.

The boy's eventually arrived at the studio.

" So , what are we going to be doing today ?" Joel asked

" you will be taking a lie detector test." The man stated

" oooo." The boys all said in unison causing Clara and Ali to laugh. 

" Whenever you guys are ready , please take a seat." The man instructed them.

" Whoever wants to go first sits in this chair next to me." The man added.

The guys all looked at each other and then said " Joel!"

" Wait what ?!" Joel exclaimed and the guys all laughed.

" fine, I'll go first." Joel said sitting in the chair.

The man then began to explain the procedure in Spanish. Chris was in shock that the man spoke Spanish.  The boys all nodded understanding.

The man then decided to put the gear all over Joel.

" what happens if I don't breathe? Joel asked

" you will die." The man said and the boys all laughed.

They began with Joel and made their way through the guys. Christopher was third.

" which member annoys you the most ?" Richard asked

" I'm the annoying one." Chris answers smartly.

" no no no but, for you there has to be one." Erick argued " Which member annoys you the most?"

" by the first and last name." Richard emphasized

" Erick." Chris answered truthfully.

" Really..." was all Erick could say and the boys erupted in laughter.

They then continued with Richard and Zabdiel.

After the interview the boys made their way into the van. It was a pretty decent ride back so Christopher thought it would be a great idea to take a nap.

So he drifted off into deep sleep since he was exhausted. As he slept he began to have a dream. It was something very unusual for him. He saw a pair of green eyes , he could tell they belonged to a female. Then he saw her figure , her back was facing him. She had long black and wavy hair. She wore a crop top and jeans. Her body was nice , well he wasn't so focus on her body. 

" Chris Chris !" Erick began to shake him to wake up.

" Ay !" Chris shouted frightened

" We're here." The Cuban said

" Oh ok." Chris said

He shook his head and shrug off what he had seen in his dream.

First chapter , what do you guys think ? So guys I created my first gif

So guys I created my first gif. Please let me know if it works cuz it was being a pain.

If any of you make gifs can you recommend some apps please. comment them :)

xoxo CNCOx5