[039]

CHAPTER THIRTY NINE.

HARRY ordered a couple drinks for himself and some water for Estella, considering she wanted to drive them both home safely later tonight

HARRY ordered a couple drinks for himself and some water for Estella, considering she wanted to drive them both home safely later tonight. She watches Harry down at least ten shots of vodka straight before she grabs a hold of his hand, leading him out to the crowded dance floor in the middle of the room. She smiles happily as she holds Harry's forearms, placing his hands directly on her behind before she wraps her arms around his neck. They sway in time with the upbeat music, Harry groping her ass in the process as they soon begin to grind their fronts up against each other. He begins to pant heavily against her glossed lips, his sweaty forehead connected with hers as he begins to get more frustrated as the seconds went by. He could take her right here right now if he could.

The song finishes and they begin to make their way over to the booth where Niall and many others were sat, drinking excessively and smoking cigarettes. "Oh my god! It's my friend Willow! You stay here I'm going to go see her okay?" Estella spoke to Harry as if he was a child, telling him not to run away. But Harry was very clueless when he was drunk, he didn't think before he spoke and he often didn't make the best decisions. That's why she felt that it was her obligation to make sure that he was safe tonight and didn't do anything stupid.

Harry watches his girlfriend walk off towards the bar before grabs a random bottle of the glass table in front of him. Chugging it aggressively as he lets the toxic liquid enter his body, he soon wipes his lips with the back of his hand after he was finished. He reached for the cigarette packet and pulled out the cancerous stick, placing it in between his perfect teeth before he awaited for someone to give him a lighter. A blonde girl lifts the light up towards his lips, lighting the cigarette for him. He mutters a small "cheers" before he inhales the smoke, filling up his lungs before he lifts his head up into the air to let the smoke escape his rosy lips. Harry never really smoked in his daily life, only when he was stressed or when he was partying. It sounds weird, but he kinda finds it disgusting when he doesn't have a reason to do it.

"Girl I've missed you so much! How's the modelling going? Last time I seen you, you were really starting to make it in the industry." Estella smiles as she pulls Willow in for a tight hug, kissing her on both of her cheeks after she pulled back.

"Yeah it's going really good, my manager has been helping me to book a lot of shoots which is great." It was no surprise to Estella that Willow was one of the most new and upcoming models, she was absolutely stunning. She had the most pretty smooth melanin skin, the nicest long shiny black hair and she had the nicest legs that Estella had ever seen. Willow was the definition of perfection in her eyes.

"That's great! I'm so proud of you! We need to hang out sometime!" Estella offered, taking a seat down on one of the bar stools where Willow was standing. Her heels were already killing her and she hadn't even been here for two hours.

"Perfect sounds good, I'd love that. Just text me!" Willow smiles, pulling Estella in for one more hug. "Well I better get back to my friends, see you." She smiled kindly before she grabbed her drink off the counter and walked away, Estella blowing a kiss to her as she looked back once last time.

Estella turned back around and leaned her tanned arms on the counter, taking a deep sigh of breath before she gulped some water down from her bottle to soothe her dry throat. "Well hello stranger." A low voice spoke from beside her, causing to turn around in her seat to see the man she couldn't have hated more.

"Luke?"