💞🦋Playlist day one 💞🦋

I woke up cuddled into Tony's bare chest, I looked up at him and smiled, he's so adorable when he's sleeping. I started to play with his hair, I looked over at dre to see if he was awake, and he was sitting there recording me and tony. He burst into laughter and I joined in.
Dre: You act so happy and cutesywhen your around him.
Madi: shut up.
Dre: I'm posting this on my story.
Madi: OMG really, oh wait I don't care I said while giggling.
Tony: what's all the laughing about. He said in a tired voice, god I love his tired voice.
Dre: Go check my story.
Tony: what have you done Dre?
Madi: it's nothing bad, well I don't think.
Tony: awww baby, your so adorable.
I turned red.
Madi: well we better start getting ready. Playlist starts in a few hours.
Dre: yeah, your right, I dibs the shower first. He said while sprinting to the shower. Me and tony just started laughing.
Dre: Oh, and by the way, no make out sessions while I'm gone.
Tony: I don't know if I can promise that, he said while flipping me over.
He leaned in and kissed me and it turned into a make-out session, Dre swung the bathroom door open and shouted "Bro, seriously, the one thing I said was no make out sessions!" We burst into laughter and then I grabbed me stuff and went in the shower. When I got in it was freezing, "DRE, DID YOU USE ALL THE HOT WATER!!" He just burst into laughter and replied with "that's what you get for breaking my rule" I playfully rolled my eyes and continued with my shower, after I got out and put on my outfit for today. I walked out and Tony's jaw dropped, he looked me up and down and stopped on my cleavage.

Madi: Tony, my eyes are up here.
Tony: U...uh what oh yeah sorry.
He turned bright read and grabbed a towel and went in the shower. I did my makeup and hair and this is what I looked like

 I did my makeup and hair and this is what I looked like

(Everything is the same)

Tony came out of the bathroom with the towel just below his v-line showing his perfect abs with water dripping down them, he had his hair all messy, he really knows how to turn me on. He looked me up and down and licked his lips, he smirked at me and picked up his phone and started texting someone, not even 2 seconds later my phone started pinging, I picked it up and saw I had 2 snaps from Tony
I opened them and this is what I see.

  He looked me up and down and licked his lips, he smirked at me and picked up his phone and started texting someone, not even 2 seconds later my phone started pinging, I picked it up and saw I had 2 snaps from Tony I opened them and this is what ...

'Wish you were in the shower with me 😏💗 '

My eyes widened and I looked up at him, Dre looked at us and said "are you seriously texting right now, what did you say to her bro, actually I don't wanna know". We all burst into laughter, and tony got ready.