"Okay, faster!"

We ate breakfast first before i decided to take a bath as well. It's already 9am and we need to be there atleast before 10am. Sarah just wore her highwaisted black maong pants partnered with her white top and white sneakers. Since I'm already familiar with her outfits every travel we had, the clothes that I packed were all the same just like hers. I'm planning to be matchy with her all throughout this travel because she loves us to wear matchy clothes eversince.

She's busy getting ready thats why she's not yet aware that we're wearing matchy outfits today. I can imagine her twinkled eyes already once she found it out.

"Love, you done na? I'm ready." while putting all her things inside her small pink backpack.

"Yup!" I said as i'm standing not too far from where she is.

When she faced me, "Hey!" now laughing when she noticed what I'm wearing, "Are you copying me, aren't you?" she raised her left brows on me, smiling.

I walked towards her and gave her a smack on the lips, "Don't you like it?"

"You know my answer already, love!" she gave me a wink.

We took a train to get there. She's just standing right next to me with her denim jacket on because she gets cold really fast. There's too much people inside that's why there's no seats available when we get inside. The passenger keeps on coming that made my heart skipped a beat when I cannot see my love anymore.

"Sarah?" I tiptoed to search her, "Sarah? Love?"

It makes me more worried when the train stopped for another station again. I'm afraid she might go down already, it's not yet the station to DisneyLand. I searched her on the other side of the train first before going to the other one.

Found her.

"Sarah!" I called to catch her attention.

She's on the other side and keeps on tiptoing too and trying to find me. When she looked back, I saw fear in her eyes. I tried to reach for her hand and excuse myself to go where she is. The people inside started to keep pushing each other to fit in.

I kissed her forehead, "You okay?"

She pulled herself to hug me, "I thought you went off the train already!"

I sighed, "Were you scared?"

She looked up to me pouting, "Yeah!" she whispered.

I hugged her tight, "Sorry, sorry!"

Since we booked our tickets online, it's too easy for us to get inside. We were like kids falling in line as we wait for our turn to ride. It's ordinary day so the lines in every rides aren't that long and people are not too especially when its weekend.

"Someone's so happy!" I said, we are now in our third ride to try on.

She looked up to me, "Supeeeeer! One of my best days so far. Thank you, lovey!" she gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"It's not yet done, so don't thank me yet! We still have 3 whole days to enjoy this trip, are you excited?"

She nodded, "Yay!"

It's already 2 in the afternoon when ate our lunch. We just eat pizza and pasta for today because we ate too much yesterday. I think this travel makes us a little bit chubbier when we get home, we're eating too much. After lunch, we decided to roam around and buy souvenirs from our family and friends. We got too much items for ourselves also especially sarah. We stopped by in other stores too to buy different merch.