chapter 17

The next day I had got on with my day as usual, I avoided the guys and they didn't even mind. I walked into the canteen and scanned the room looking for a table to sit at. I looked around the room and noticed all the different clique's that surrounded me, I knew I wouldn't b e able to sit with my friends, I wouldn't fit in with the popular's, I would get torn apart by the jocks and then there was one. The Emo's.  Just as I was about to walk toward the dinner queue I saw Jamie and his gang were walking toward me followed by Mrs. I'm-so-popular-I-can-fly-by-in-school-and-still-end-up-rich Dorthwitch.

"Hey little man." Jamie greeted me.

"What do you want?" I said in disgust.

"Nothin' Just wondering if you'd lost something of yours." Jamie said smirking, he held out his hand to one of the jocks behind him who gave him a piece of paper. "I really like the colour in this one but I like the other too. I wonder which one I should put up?" He held up both my pictures up high in the air, one of Bruce's dead body and the other of Danny's tattoo.

I tried to jump up and grab it "Give it back!"

"You know what," I said "You can have them you sicko. You think you're the big hot shot because you pick on people, yeah right that just makes you a jerk. Have you even seen yourself! You're a little old bastard who thinks he owns the school.."

Ivy had interrupted me "Take a chill p.."

"No! I'm not done!" I said putting a finger out at Ivy " Well you've reached the end of the cliff and if you think you're gonna' jump well then you can.."

"Ha," Jamie said laughing "Listen to this little prick, you think you can come up to me and tell me what to do. You need to go back home and wake up  again! I heard you moved because you murdered your own baby sitter, I'm starting to believe that."

"Don't make me do something stupid Jamie." I warned him

"Doing stupid things runs in your family. Your mom gave birth to you didn't she?"

I lifted up my top slightly to reveal a glimpse of my gun. The whole cafeteria went dead silent, Jamie's friends had run off and so had Ivy. I placed the gone on his stomach causing Jamie to flinch. His mouth was agape as if I had already shot him. I lowered the gun toward the V of his trousers. Three, two, one... I had pulled the trigger.