Chapter 30

I woke up with a pounding headache, both my hands and legs were bound to a chair. I screamed but no sound came out as there was duct tape plastered on my mouth, trying to wiggle around I toppled onto the floor. Crawling on my knees was a problem because I had to drag the freaking heavy chair with me.

Laying in the filthy warehouse, revolting scent of sweat and oil made my stomach churn, I gagged wishing I could just throw up somewhere, I noticed a small wodden table on which different types of knives were placed, hating to think what any psychopath could do with them I shuddered. Fumbling to reach into my pockets for a phone I heard the heavy sound of boots clinking against the hard wood.

Liam's black eyes sparkled, his lips twitching to hold back a smug look as he gazed at me laying near his feet. This idiot, would probably be having an early Christmas after seeing me in this state.

"How does it feel bi*ch? To finally be put in your place, at my feet." Liam growled  lightly scarping my cheek with the heel of his boot.

Before I could say something snarky, his boot slammed into my nose drawing blood, I hissed in pain quickly regretting it as his smirk widened. Sick men like him love to see weakness in people's face, I was doing nothing but stroking his ego with all my hisses and whimpers.

"I like to say you use better and branded shoes if you plan on hurting me." I shot back, trying to throw him off guard.

Raising an arrogant eyebrow, his lips twitched biting back a smile, he kicked at my stomach. I closed my eyes, pretending to ignore the blood dribbling down my chin, my nails bit into the ropes around me, holding back a snarl.

"I'm gonna teach you to keep that big mouth of yours shut." He warned lowering a knife into my shoulder. I clenched my fists desperately trying to muffle my screams, but  unintentionally let out a high pitched wail when it dug deeper.

"I don't want you to die quickly. You will suffer, and wish for death but I'm not merciful enough to give you that." He released a contended sigh at the blood staining my shirt.

"Adam deserved what he got. Karma comes to everyone and it cloaked his stupid face because that's what your sorry excuse of son deserved." I sneered. Yes I need to keep my mouth shut and not enrage him more. But when have I kept my mouth shut.

"Bi*ches like you don't learn." He bitterly admitted pressing the knife directly on my pulse.

"I haven't cut deep enough, I want to make you bleed." Liam said, as though expecting me thank him for going easy on me.

"After I finish killing you, I will take over your company. Then make everyone forget your name. You will die a pathetic death, and rot until someone finds you, just like Adam did. One day I  will finish killing your lap dog Dave, that guy will always be a pain in the a*s. It's so funny that I hired a hitman to kill Dave and poor little Gwen got blamed." he chuckled, hands splaying on the knife he held.

"You will never take over my company." I said confidently as I could trying to ignore the blotches in my vision.

"I lay a trap and you fell into it like a sleepy kitten."

"Did you know L&S made a huge investment in your company?"

"Your gonna die and you're worried about my company, are you sure this is how you will be spending your last moments." he laughed, but a slight crease appeared on his forehead, preventing to see the effect my words had on him.

"Chris has a habit of branching out, he invests on budding entrepreneurs. And using his new auditing firm he bought out sixty two percent of your company shares, using your money he bought out Mr Caron, who gave all of your dirty laundry to the FBI."