Chapter 18

Brandy's POV
"Won't Denim see me leave?" I asked Christopher.

He shook his head. "No. Denim won't stay long. Julian and him have something to take care of. Then you'll simply leave with your mother." Christopher says. He glances over at me for a second.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Like are you sure that you won't be all upset when I'm gone?" I teased him slightly.

Christopher laughs helping me put on my sweater. "It's going to be weird not to have you around at times, but I think I'll manage. I think you'll need to worry more about Denim. He won't be happy at all."

I nodded my head. "That's an understatement."

Moving my bag by the door, Denim comes barging in. He seemed to be in somewhat of a good mood. Walking over to me, Denim gently pulls me up from the bed. "Brandy you look...good." He tells me.

I smiled shortly. "Thanks." I said pushing myself back.

He frowned. "Why are you being so stubborn all of a sudden? I'm complimenting you."

"Well she isn't going to forget how you beat the crap out of her." Christoper steps in. He helps me back onto the bed as Denim just stands there watching me.

"She shouldn't have been so defiant." Denim says crossing his arms. "Right Brandy?"

I didn't say anything. "I-"

"Don't answer him Brandy. He just wants to get a rise out of you."

Denim steps closer to me almost leaving no space between us. I just stared up at him as he caressed the side of my face. "Christopher be useful for once and stand outside the door. I want to have some alone time with my fiancee."

My voice hitched. "I'm still in some pain Denim. I don't think that is a good idea." I say biting my lower lip. "Plus don't you have to be somewhere soon?"

Denim untucks his shirt starting to unbuckle his his belt. "They can wait."

Denim holding the back of my head, pushes me forward towards his, now, unbuckled pants. "You can watch Christopher. I don't mind an audience." Denim teases.

I shook my head. "No Denim. We are in the hospital. Someone could walk in and catch us."

"That's the fun part. You'll just never know who's going to join us." Denim says running his finger along my bottom lip.

Christopher mumbled something under his breath before leaving the room. Right as the door closes, Denim pulls me up from the bed. "Denim this doesn't seem like a good idea." I said to him. "Why don't we just wait till we go back to the house?"

He shakes his head leaning in closer. His lips brush past mine as his hands move their way to my waist. I just stared up at him without an expression on my face. "I just want to hear you moan my name." He says gripping onto my butt. "I'm not waiting."

I racked my brain trying to find something to say. Nothing came to mind since I was taken off guard. Denim grabbed my jaw forcing our lips together. His left hand kept us close together. He was rough, but yet so passionate. It was like he was trying to get every inch me. I managed to push myself back for a second. Denim still having a hold on me, he just pulled me back in.

"Why are acting this way?" He asks me.

I looked down at the ground trying to avoid eye contact. "You hurt me Denim. Now you want me to kiss you? And forget it never happened?"

He didn't say anything. He lifts up my chin to stare into his demonic eyes. "You gotta move on Princess. The world isn't going to stop because you want to bitch and cry about the past." Denim tells me with a smirk. "Before I leave I want a proper kiss."

I frowned. "Just leave Denim." I said turning my back to him. I felt him groan a little. He grabs my neck pulling me. My back hits his chest and his hand moves around my neck to grab my jaw. I didn't move.

"Stop Acting Like A Spoiled Brat Brandy!"

I pushed his hand away. "Be nicer to me and maybe I wouldn't have to avoid you all the time." I told him.

He breathes out deeply against my neck. "You are coming home with me tomorrow morning and I want you to remember what you just said to me. Got that?"

I turned around around. "Get away from me Denim." I said rolling my eyes. Denim pulls me in closer to plant a kiss on top of head before he storms out of the room.

Christopher comes back into the room casually. "What's the matter Brandy?" He says looking over at me.

Biting onto my lip, I really dawned me that things are about to change. That this won't be my life anymore. I can't decide whether that's a good thing or a terrible thing. Or if I'm doing the right thing?

I shook my head. "I might sound crazy, but I don't know if I'm doing the right thing."

He frowns. "Brandy." He says softly. "You can't live your life wrapped in Denim's arms. I've seen the way he treats you. It's not fun to watch especially when I can't help you. Brandy I don't want to see you crying out for help anymore." Chris explains to me. "Plus I enjoy seeing you smile and laugh. It brings a little sparkle to your eyes."

I smiled a little before gently wrapping my arms around him. "Thank you."

There was a knock at the door and a nurse walks in. "Ms.Diamond your mother is here to check you out." She says before walking out of the room.

"Hi Baby!" My mother says storming into the room. She rushes over to me wrapping her arms around me as tight as she could.

"Hi Mom. But you are squeezing a little too hard." I said calmly.

She immediately lets go. "Right....sorry. How are you feeling? Where does it hurt? Do you need something to eat?" She says frantically.

I laughed a little. "Mom. I'm fine." I said watching her run her hand across my forehead, checking for a fever. "I'm ready when you are."

She smiles just as she starts to relax a little. "Okay. I'm getting a wheelchair and your father is waiting for us outside." She says leaving the room.

Christopher steps closer to me. "I guess this is it. You are really leaving."

I nod. "Yeah. I guess I am."

The silence between us felt unreal. Like this wasn't supposed to happen. Christopher reached into his back pocket handing me a little box.

I frowned. "What is it?" I asked looking up at him.

"Open it." He says with a small grin.

Untying the ribbon, I lifted open the lid to a silver tennis bracelet with my name on it. "Oh my God! Christopher-"

"I wanted to. You deserve something beautiful." He says to me. "Here I'll help you put it on."

"It's really pretty. Thank you!" I said as he clips it on for me. "Means a lot to me."

Getting up onto my tippy toes, I placed a soft, warm kiss on his cheek. "I'm gonna miss you."

My mother comes back with a wheelchair, helping me to sit in it. "Ready?"

I nod my head. Leaving the room, Christophers walks along behind us as he carries my bag. As soon as we got to the car, he places them in the truck. "Take care Brandy. You can call me whenever you want." Chris says as I got into the car.

"Promise to come visit?"

"Always." He winks.