Hi everyone! Since most of us might be in quarantine/sheltering in place right now, I thought you might have a lot of time on your hands to clean. Or, since you're spending a lot more time at home, you might want to clean your space.
1. Get everything off the floor and vacuum/sweep the floor.
2. Put away clean clothes and put dirty clothes into the laundry hamper.
3. Use a dirty sock and wear it like a glove on your hand, then use it to dust surfaces like your desk, shelves, etc. After you're done dusting you can put the sock in the laundry.
4. Sort through your closet and find clothes you haven't worn in the past year. If they're still suitable, you can donate them or re-sell them online or at a place like Plato's closet. If you haven't worn them because they're stained/torn, find a way to clean them or fix them.
5. Organize your closet when you've thrown out what you don't need.
6. Organize your makeup. I like to sort products by category:
- Eyes (mascara, eyeshadow, eyelash curler, etc.)
- Face (primer, foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer etc.)
- Lips (lipstick, lip balm, lip gloss, etc.)
- Nails (nail polish, fake nails, nail stickers, etc.)
7. Organize your school bag. Find any old papers, old tests, or notes that you don't need anymore and throw them away. Or, create a filing system for old notes/tests/assignments that you want to keep.
8. Make your bed.
9. Sort your jewelry.
- If you buy cheap necklaces/bracelets, they might rust easily and you could have to throw them away as they rust. Or, if you really like the piece of jewelry, you can find an online recipe for getting rid of rust.
- Don't let your necklaces get tangled. I like to display my necklaces by using mini clothespins to hang on a wire/string that I have on my wall.
- Find a cute way to display your earrings/bracelets! You can find cute DIYs on Pinterest for creating jewelry displays or buy a jewelry box.
10. Organize your bookshelf if you have one! You can organize the books by colour if you want a really aesthetic appeal (and if you want to never be able to find your books lol).
I hope y'all enjoyed this post!