Chapter 20 - The Luna and Alpha Ceremony

Well after seeing Brandon nearly cry over not being able to shower, we went down stairs. I'm not going to lie. I'm scared. What if everyone doesn't want to accept me as their Luna?? What if they don't want Brandon as their alpha?

"Stop thinking like that" Brandon said, soft yet so harsh at the same time. I just nodded.

-------

I couldn't eat much breakfast, I started to get ready, I put a nice dress on, a skater dress that just stopped above the knees, it had a stripped skirt then a short sleeved top with a slit just near my cleveage - Brandon chose this dress - and my favorite wedages that had a strap around my ankle that had a bow that sat on my foot. My frizzy hair straighten to perfection. My make up small but my eyes with winged eyes and my lips red. I was happy. I've never been this happy. Dale, my uncles beta was doing the ceremony, I took a last look at my self and was happy.

I began to walk down the stairs.

Brandons POV.

"Dale" I said my voice let me down so much, my neveres going crazy, I was becoming a Alpha and hopefully something else.

" calm down Brandon , she will says yes to everything" I looked in the mirror at my appearance and my chalcole colored suit shows off my toned body, Gray loves this suit. I look over at the dresser on dales box and look at the black velvet box that sits their, that one thing holds my entire future. I begin to walk down stairs.

--------

Narrators POV.

The whole pack stand around waiting for Gray and Brandon to enter the room, everyone talks about how it was only a year ago she shifted for the first time. Now she was becoming the Luna. Everyone was still torn by the loosebof the Alpha and Luna before, such stonge people brought down by the power of a idiot and still they were in love.

Everyone stops and stands and Gray and Brandon enter the room. Hand in hand, everyone gasps and murmers how cute they are.

Dale, the beta takes the stage

"Good afternoon everyone, we are here to see our new Alpha and Luna come to life." With that he pulls out a 4 little tubes, one with the alphas blood and one with the Luna's blood and two empty. Hr pulls out a gold encrusted knife that he cuts both hands with and pours the late alphas and Luna's blood on. "The power of this will give these chance to flow, with the alpha and Luna not being here to this day, this is the only way. Do you Brandon. Take the duties of being a alpha, do you promise to protect the pact, be everyone friend and family, help when help is needed and kill when the pack is in dangor" Brandon nodded "I do, I take the responsibility" dale pours the rest of the blood and turns to gray. "And do you Gray, take the responsibilities of taking care of the pack along with Brandon, do you promise to be a friend, family to anyone in the pack, help when help is needed and kill when the pack is in danger?" Gray nodded "I do" and dale poured the rest of the blood. "White line pack. Meet your new Alpha and Luna " everyone roared and cheered.

--------

Grays POV

After it all I felt safe again, then Brandon went to the mic, what is he doing?

"Erm, hello, everyone!" Everyone turned at looked at him."erm, so I know everyone knows who I am and the many Years I spent making Grays life hell. Well a year ago today that changed and I could finally tell her that she was my mate. Gray" he held hand out for me to walk towards him, his eyes showed adoration and love, his body shows nerves. "Gray, I have loves you for aslong as I could remember, your brother he's always known, hell I've always known, I've just been to bumb to show it." He was rambling, its cute when he does that. He sighed "what am trying to say is, gray I love you. And want to be Evey thing you could ask for" he knelt down on one knee and pulled a little box out of his pocket. "Will you be my wife my love my mother of my babies my everything" tears was forcing out and I smiled something that could only be seen as happiness, I ran to him and flung my arms around him and kissed him "yes yes yes yes yes!!! A million times yes"

-------------------

Damnnnnnnn, this is the last chapter guys, just epilogue now and book is done.

I know it's cliché ending but I like it.

Comment and vote guys