Chapter 15: She was trapped!

"I plan for bugging you every single day for the foreseeable future."-Unknown

Elsie POV

"Where are we?" I noticed that the car didn't stop at the mansion.

"This is your penthouse. Why are we here?" I asked when I recalled this was the penthouse that his men brought me when they kidnapped me last time.

He didn't answer me instead he opened his door without waiting for the driver to do it and walked to my side. He opened the door and stood near the door.

"Come out," he ordered as always. I shook my head. I know he was planning on something bad, revenge for biting his lips.

"Ah, I forgot you like it rough." He didn't give me time to react to his word. Surprisingly, he pulled me out of the car and made me stood on the ground. I hold onto the door, so he can't drag me.

"Ok, don't want to walk, right? Tell me, which way you prefer?" I furrowed my brows couldn't catch his meaning.

"What do you mean?"

"In my arms or shoulder?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. I didn't answer him.

"Ok, let's do it this way." He bent his body and pulled me to his arms, carry me in bridal style. My hands automatically wrapped his neck to avoid falling down. I tried hard to wriggle hoping that he will loosen the grip and release me.

"Let me go, don't touch me. You are so annoying, arrogant, ridiculous-"

My mouth immediately stopped when he pulled me to meet his face and pecked my lips with a quick kiss to shut me.

"I guess that's the best way to make you quiet," he smirked arrogantly.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand feeling irritated. I send him a death glare but it didn't affect him at all. He continued to walk to his penthouse with me wriggled in his arms. He opened the door with the key card and slammed the door once we entered.

"Let me down, now." I spat and he loosens his hold and dropped me to the ground. I stood there and quickly took a step back from him.

"Why are you bringing me here? We need to go back to the mansion now. Andrea wasn't feeling well, I need to take care of her," I tried to find some reason with the hope that he will bring me back.

"Don't worry about her, love. The maid will take care of her. Now, we have something more important to do." He stepped closer to me and my instinct told me to run. I want to run to the other side of the room but he was fast enough to catch me before I could do so.

He grabbed my wrist and made my back touched the bed, completely laid me on the bed. He was on top of my body and my other hand was on his chest. There was a small gap between us, which enough to make me feel his breath sending heat on my face.

"Please, Dexter. Let me go, we can talk in a nice way," I pleaded not feeling comfortable with this position. It sends shivers to my body ups and downs.

"It will be better if you call my name more in the future," he smirked staring at every corner of my face.

"You let me go first and I will do what you want," my mind not really thinks about the consequences. As long as he frees me from this position, I will be fine with anything. Or, maybe it was too early to think like that.

"Really?" He tilted his head and asking for confirmation. I nodded.

"Yeah, anything," I reassured him. I believed he wouldn't ask me to do something ridiculous. He finally released my body and rolled to the other side of the bed. He was now lying on the bed with me beside him. I blew out a heavy breath in relief before stood away from the bed.

"I will go on a business trip to Italy in two days' time. I want you to come with me." He said with his hand rested on the back of his head.

"Why should I?"

"Who is the one who said that she will agree with anything that I say?" He sat on the bed and raised his brows looking at me.

I sighed facepalm myself with the fact.

"I know but why should I follow you to the business trip? Oh wait, did you plan to bring Andrea too?" Maybe there will be a possibility that he wanted to bring Andrea and that was the reason he asked me to join the trip. Yeah, it sounds right.

"No, she will stay at the mansion. She won't come with us." He shook his head and my jaw dropped.

"But my duty is to take care of Andrea, not you," I whispered the last few words.

"I'm your boss and I paid for you. No objection, no argument, and no reasoning, just do as I said." He stood across me with his hand tugged in his pockets.

"No, this is not written in the contract. Wait-" I suddenly stopped myself when I mentioned the contract. My eyes widened and my mouth parted. How I could forget about it?

"We didn't talk about our contract yet!" I gushed. The reality hit me. This only gives him more advantage to control my life. Now I remembered this was the reason I was looking for him before the basement incident happened.

He chuckled, satisfied with everything for now. Maybe he planned for all this.

"You are beyond accurate. No contract between us." He walked closer and convinced me.

"Even if there is a contract, do you think I will follow it?" He added.

"I'm not a follower, love, but the world follows me and you are not an exception."

True, what he said was true, he wouldn't follow it, he will still do anything in his way.

I fell into his trap!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤