"Be sure to tell her happy birthday!" The woman smiled. Harry's eyes flickered to me and I prayed he wouldn't tell her I was here.

Luckily, he just smiled and looked back at the interviewer. "So how did the two of you meet?" She asked.

"Well, the boys and I are staying at a hotel while our flat gets remodeled. When we first got to the hotel, Lissa was working there and she came up to welcome us. I don't know about her, but for me it was definitively love at first sight."

My heart started beating wildly in my chest. Yesterday was the first time we've said we love each other and now he was broadcasting it to the world. And love at first sight? Being the hopeless romantic I am, I thought that was the sweetest thing ever.

"So you love her?" The interviewer asked.

"Of course. More than anything."

He was smiling, looking so proud and I was just standing here melting at his cuteness.

"That's sweet!" The woman grinned. "So what about you Niall? Details on your girlfriend?"

After Niall talked about Tess and the interviewer asked the boys some questions about the new album, the interview was over and the boys came back to Tess and I.

Harry immediately wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my neck.

"Harry?" I mumbled.

He pulled back to look at me. "Yeah, love?"

His eyes suddenly widened. "Love. Lissa Lovette. Lissa Love!"

"Huh?"

"That's your nickname! I always call you love, and your last name is Lovette, so your nickname will be Lissa Love!" He grinned.

"That's pretty creative." I smiled.

"Yup. Lissa Love, I love you."

~*~*~*~

"What are you smiling about?"

"Huh?" I mumbled as Harry pulled me out of my memory. "Oh, I was thinking about when you gave me my nickname."

Harry grinned. "Yeah, that was a good day. The fans excepted you pretty well."

I nodded. "They did. I'm glad."

"Me too."

He smiled at me before grabbing my suitcase and bringing it to the door.

"We should probably go down to your room. Louis will most likely need help packing." I suggested as I grabbed my bag and followed him.

"Yeah, he will." Harry nodded. "For sure."

We made our way down to the boys' room and could hear the yelling as soon the elevator doors opened.

"Help! Hazza!"

"Shut up, Lou! He can't hear you!"

"I need help too!"

"Shut up Niall!"

"You woke me up!"

"Zayn! You need to be packing!"

"Everybody shut up!"

"I need help!"

"Me too!"

I shared a glance with Harry before opening the door.

"Everybody shut up!" I yelled.

The hotel room went quiet before everyone came running to us at once.