♥Jealous ♥

"Pastor, she is getting really crazy. She just posted this photo on Instagram." I showed him the picture of Chantel with her friends wearing a tiny lace dress and hooker heels. He rubbed his forehead.

"What should we do?" He asked, clearly stressed out.

"I've prayed about it, and I feel like we're should let her." I said.

"What do you mean? This is my daughter! This is your girlfriend!"

"She's just gonna have to learn the hard way, sir. She won't listen to me."

"Okay, make sure she isn't having any sex. You know the rules."

"I stay true to my word."

"Okay."

I walled out of pastors office with my head down. Chantel been out of control lately and can't nobody tell her what to do.

I went home and hopped on the phone, calling Jace. He was quite the ladies man, so he knew about the girls and what they do.

"Whaddup bro?" I asked.

"Cooling what about you?"

"Same. Listen, I got me a problem."

"What? Do I need to kill a n*gga?"

"Nah!" I said, laughing. "Its about Chantel."

"Oh no. The perfect couple not so perfect anymore!"

"Come on stop playing. I need help with her. She is getting crazier and crazier, talkin 'bout how she wants to lose her virginity, wearing little clothes..."

"As K Camp would say, Cut that b*tch off!"

"No, I like her but she going crazy and she isn't letting me hold her down. You should know."

"I don't know, hit her with a bible or something! I don't f*ck with these church girls."

"Give me some advice!"I asked, getting desperate.

"Spray that b*tch with holy water and pray for her. Then burn all them thotty clothes in her closet and run!"

"Bruh, you play too much. I'm out!" I said angrily. "I see you tonight then."

I clicked off the phone sighing.

Alicia

I walked onto the stage for my last routine of the night. It was 11:00 and I was tired but I was grateful that I didn't have to work the floor tonight since the other girls were.

I walked around the pole seductively then jumped up and wrapped one of my freshly shaved legs around it, sliding up and down, flipping my head back in the process. Then the DJ turned up the upbeat music and I began my Twerk-Choreography. (This is a real thing, look it up on YouTube.)