*Chapter Eight* {U.C.}

Start from the beginning

"What do you want?" He asks her.

"I want you to make sure Katherine believes that I left Mystic Falls. I'm still very much in love with Damon but I desperately need to get in contact with my twin brother. I left Damon behind to find him," John frowns his eyebrows but slowly nods. "Then, I want you to get her to come here... I'll handle the rest,"

"This won't be easy," John tells her. "I don't work with Katherine directly, I don't contact her myself,"

"Like I said, you're a smart boy," She smiles setting down her barely sipped scotch. "Figure it out," She pats his cheek while walking around him and towards the door. "Oh, and keep in mind that you may be useful but you're not a necessity," She tells him as she opens the door. "I don't think I need to say anymore do I?"

"No," John answers her. Viktoria smirks before leaving his hotel room hoping he would be smart and work with her rather than be stupid and go off on his own.

"Where did you run off too?" Damon asks as Viktoria waltz's into their bedroom.

"I had a chat with a potential friend," Viktoria tells him. She walks over to her vanity and begins to take her jewelry off. "How's Stefan?"

"Slipping," Damon answers honestly. Viktoria looks at him through the mirror. "Of course he chooses now to be a vampire when the council is looking for vampires thanks to John,"

"Don't worry, love, I'm not going to let the council do anything to you and Stefan," Viktoria promises him.

"Isn't it supposed to be me protecting you?" Damon wonders frowning his eyebrows. Viktoria grins and walks up to him. Damon smirks wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I protect you, you protect me," Viktoria whispers. "It'll always be like that" She promises. Damon smiles kissing her lips lightly. "Let's have a drink together" She suggest. 

"Now you're speaking my language" Damon smirks. "As beautiful as you look, you should be wearing less" He whispers to her.

"Same rules apply to you, darling" Viktoria whispers in return. Damon chuckles and moves towards his mini bar setup. He begins to take off his shirt on his way towards it before pouring them both a drink.

"So, who's this potential friend you're sneaking off to see?" Damon wonders.

"Someone you acquainted yourself with earlier," Viktoria responds slowly undressing herself. "Johnathan Gilbert"

"John?" Damon turns around confused. He goes to continue questioning her but is instantly distracted with the fact that she's only wearing a matching pair of cheekster underwear and strapless push-up bra.

"He's going to help me lure Katherine Pierce to Mystic Falls," Viktoria says resting her hands on her hips. "Which means I'm going to have to lay low for the time being,"

"Uh huh" Damon mutters soaking in her image. A genuine smile appears on Viktoria's face. She laughs a bit at her husband.

"Distracted, handsome?" Viktoria saunters closer to him.

"It's been a long day," He mutters eagerly pulling her close to him. "I just want you and this bottle of bourbon"

"Let me take some of that tension out of your muscles" She whispers slowly rubbing his chest. Damon drowns the glass of bourbon in his hands. 

Damon watches as she presses a light kiss on his shoulder before moving to his chest. The glass in his hand clings against the side of the mini bar as he tries to set it down without having to remove even a fraction of his attention from the woman in front of him.

"Stop stressing yourself out so much, my love" Viktoria mutters against his skin. "We're dealing with mere humans," She reminds him. "If worse comes to worse we'll simply wipe them out,"

"I may be harder to kill than a human but I'm not impossible to kill," He mumbles.

"You are when you're with me," She smiles looking up at him. "You've lived your entire vampire life without me but no more," She promises him. "Together we'll be invincible."

"I like the sound of that" He hums. Viktoria grins dragging her nails up and over his shoulders.

"You're mine, Damon Salvatore." She growls holding him close. "I'll kill anyone who tries to harm you and get between us. My loyalty is to you and you alone,"

Viktoria doesn't give Damon the option to respond as she captures his lips with hers. Damon growls and picks her up off the ground. She wraps her legs around his waist and lets him carry her to their bed.

Viktoria smirks as Damon wastes no time getting rid of any barrier between them. She presses her head into the pillows and breathes in sharply as Damon thrusts into her. Her nails claw into his back as he assaults' her neck with kisses and bites.

"Damon" She whispers as his fangs pierce her skin. Her eyes roll back as a deep moan rumbles from her chest as he feeds from her. She whines as he licks at the healing wound before pulling away. She smiles at him before flipping them over.

His hands grip her waist as she rocks her hips against him. She grabs his right wrist and pulls it up to her lips. She places a tender kiss on it before gently sinking her fangs into his bloodstream. Her eyes link with his as she feeds from him.

Her heart flutters as she watches the expression of pure pleasure cross his face knowing that the same look was on her face moments earlier. Every inch of her loves the man below her. There isn't anything in the world she wouldn't do for him. She slowly retracts her fangs and kisses his wrist again before laying on his chest.

"I'll give you the world, Damon Salvatore" She whispers to him. Damon grins before flipping them back over.

"You've given me everything just by being here" Damon whispers against her lips.