The past

It was the night of disaster .The monster of ocean Typhon wrecked havock upon the southern tribe of Artica .Mountains of water battled with the walls of the frozen world crashing again and again weakening the resolve of the old great structure destroying bit by bit.The monster of Strom Marut aligned thrashing and splattering the remains of broken huts of tribal man and woman. All this was to help the one who will be the destroyer of humans and its filthy kind .

Devasted people could not mourn the loss of their dear ones.The ones who survived were hudled in the temple of  Sayuri;their goddess of Ocean praying for the lives of those who went away to protect the icy walls of great Artica.

Oh our great mother in heaven

.who has given us food and light

warmth and health help us help us in

time of our great danger __________

Chanted the psychic of this ancient tribe .Her dark eyes dimmed with apprehension at the thought of her husband and young son who went away with other men of the tribe to protect the walls of the sacred temple where goddess Sayuri resides in her earthly form in the sacred pool of Sarah .
"Maiya is Pare and Riku going to be all right .They are never gone for long "

started a voice not more than five summers .Her heart shaped angelic face stained with dirt as they stick to the tears flowing from her seagreen eyes.

The aged mother straightened her posture picking up her shaken child holding  her tightly against her chest stroking her moon white silvery hair.

"Ney Kara they are going to be all right the goddess is watching over them .She will not let anything bad happen to your Pare and Riku.They are serving the purpose of their life be proud for them dont fear "

Soothed Kataya .

Be brave
be bold
Hold on
Have faith
Goddess will provide she sang she trembled when she heard her little girl singing along soon all the other women started
Be brave ..... be bold.......

But stopped when the floor beneath their feet started shaking loudly, thunder echoed outside .There was a moment of silence before the door to the great temple broke apart to reveal an angelic feature .The silvery orb of his eyes devoid of any passion tranfixed every breathing creature turning them lifeless icy stone.

Kataya knew the very moment angle of death has come to snatch them of their life but her mouth remained shut her eyes grew heavy her feature stilled like others she was helpless she could not help her daughter her kara only managed to choke r_un.

Kara could not quite understand what just happened one moment they were singing the next moment everyone stilled like the walls of frozen ice .
maiya _mai_ya she tugged at her mother's cloth but they were ice ....

a new set of tears flowed from her seagreen ocean patri ri_ku she cried for her father her brother as she keep ranting "mai_ya talk to me"

"Hummm interesting a human child. immune to my powers let see little one if you can deal with this " said the man his silver orb started gleaming as he chanted 
"oh fire from the depths oh hell come to my aid come to me he drwaled.

The temperature of the grand icy hall started rising melting the old bricks frozen from  hundreds of centuries.The roof above her head started cracking there was water everywhere
Kara noticed the stone statues  cracking and saw them fall apart one by one  broken in shreds but everything froze  when her mothers broken head fall at her feet .She could not contain any more.She closed her eyes shut  while a violent scream escaped her tiny throat  at the sound of which the whole planet vibrated.She screamed again as the place where she was born when her maiya; pare Riku and others lived engulfed  in flames .

There was a deathly silence in the air .The silence before devastation.The air surrounding crackled with electricity

.Her silver hair started dancing in the current asv they turned burning red ,her eyes snapped open green eyes turned absolute white as the water of the great ocean reached a new height the full moon turned blood red as her hair .The foamy water crashed into the  temple drowning everything and everyone as she remained floating her hands outstretched .

The angelic man stood still calm as the deep mediteranian sea .His search is finally at its end but he has to wait before he claims what is rightfully his .Now is not the time ."Patience "not this life but sometime else he will come back he will comeback for sure .A sly grin crept out of his face as he mouthed
Very soon very soon Sayuri .

_________________________________________

Hello guyz me again.This is the second book i am trying .Well what else can i say you know the deal vote comment share follow(please).

Good night Sweet dreams and oh yes forgive me for any mistakes in my writing. I am immature you know (sigh)

.................