21

"What are we?" I say bluntly, I just wanted an answer. "I'm not sure, I really fucking like you" he tells me, well that's a fucking relief, "I like you too, but I'm not ready, I'm sorry" I put my head in my hands, this will probably make him hate me. "Its ok, I understand, what Leo did was unacceptable, and I want you to know id never do anything like that to you." This is why I like him so much such a gentleman. "I really care about you jaden, and when I'm ready I'm hoping you will still be their but don't feel like you can't hookup or find a girl or  happiness because of me, do whatever makes you happy" I tell him, as id never wanna be the reason he doesn't get a girl.

"Can we still annoy Anthony with he flirting?" he laughs, "Of course we can, what's stopping us from still cuddling?" I smirk, I may not be ready for a relationship but I still want cuddles of him. He laughs and moves up on the bed holding his arms out. I basically jump in to them and we get under the blankets and he grabs a remote to put on Netflix.

"13 reasons why or Brooklyn nine nine?" he asks showing the two shows he was currently watching. "Jake peralta, Jake peralta" I chant like a kid, I really love Brooklyn nine nine.

time skip

We watched nearly three hours of Netflix, and it was nearly 9pm. "C'mon I wanna go hang with the guys, and stuff" I give him the puppy eyes "Ok fine, but sit next to me Beacuse I want cuddles." he said and I nodded a bit too enthusiastic. He takes my hand and we walk into the living room. All the boys give me sympathetic looks "I'm fine, I just freaked out, I do it sometimes when I'm nervous and I get scared and just do what I'm told so nothing bad happens. But I dont want to talk about it, I want to have fun." all the boys agree but we can't figure out what to do. "Beers?" I ask

"Bitch,  you got drunk yesterday, no." Anthony says  laughing "Worth a shot" Griffin laughs. We sit around and talk for ages about all sorts of things then Anthony asks for the boys to do a tiktok with him. I just stay sat down, watching the boys get into like their places. "You have to do it too" he tells me but I didn't know the dance. "Guys I don't know it!" And I looked a mess so I didn't wanna be in it. "Come here I'll teach it you" Quinton offers. It's Ballin' by big salute , and after like five minuetes I've got it decently

Three, two, one. The timer goes off. Fuck  I forgot the second half. Shit. I just start laughing uncontrollably, clutching my sides cos I've messed up and can't do anything about it, which causes jaden next to me to also start laughing and then by the end of the video, we are all nearly crying of laughter. "Your...so... fuck...ing bad" Anthony breathes between laughes.

"Save it, and post it, it's such a good video" Bryce, finally calmed down tells ant. Anthony stands up and goes over to the ringlight. "Its posted" he informs us

"Can't wait for the hate" I say sardonicly. "Yeah, I don't know why you get so much hate, it's not like you can help being related to me"

"i know"

"Don't look at the hate baby" Jaden says without even thinking, I go bright red and all the boys do a chorus of 'ooo'   he blushes realising that he called me baby. "So what's going on with you two?" Bryce asks, I just look and Jaden and signal he can tell. "We aren't dating, not yet,"

"Im just not exactly ready after Leo." the boys all give me that 'I feel sorry for you' look  "Can I ask something about him?" Kio pipes up, I just nod.

"He didn't... force you into anything? like uh like the party" he says trying to find the right word. "Mhm the day after ant left for tour and anytime he wanted to after that" all the boys look so angry. "Cass, we can get the police inv-" I shake my head, I want it to be forver forever
"Come on I want Doritos" I say standing up. "Get us some" Josh shouts "Fine!" I tell him walking to the kitchen. I go to the   cabinet and reach two big packs of Doritos and some other chips. I also grab the salsa sauce. "Ayyyy" Griffin shouts as I walk in. "For sharing!" I tell the boys, mainly Bryce.  

I put on my Spotify and start my playlist. Broke in a minute  comes on first. We are all just eating chips. "Fuck that bitch my face wasn't in it" I say dipping my Dorito in the sauce.

The rest of the night was beyond fun, we just ate and  talked  and sang, made like three or four tiktoks each. It made me forget all the  bad things, and made me remember all the happy memories.