Shiv: theek hai anika while wiping her rears no need to cry.

Ani: i need your help.

Shiv: bolo kya karu main.

Ani: make love to me...make me yours...she said making him shocked.

Shiv: anika kya hua hai tumhe tum yeh sab kya bol rahi ho?

Ani: please shivay.

Shiv: while cupping her cheeks there is no need to do this due to contract.

Ani: main kisi contract ki wajah se nahi bol rahi mujhe sach main papa ko bulane ke liye aapki zarrorat hai i really need you...i want you.

Shiv: are you sure??

She nodded in yess.

He picked her in his arms moving to bedroom.

He placed her on bed and kissed her on her forehead. She clutched on his shirt as it is first time that a man coming this much close to her.

Shiv: anika its really not needed. Do you still want this? He asked again.

Ani: yess shivay i want it to happen. I want to be yours saying she placed her lips on his kissing him softly, he also started reciprocating.

After breaking the kiss she looks down shyly making his heart skipped a beat. She is looking damn beautiful with that blushy smile. He feels proud that the reason behind her blush is him.

Not that he doesn't have affairs with other girls but in that there will be always lack of intimacy and interest from his side, but this girl driving him crazy from when he sees her for the first time in bar.

Moving to her he kissed her forehead again promising her he will be always for her. He delicately kissed her on her eyes cheeks and once again took her in liplock.

Seeing her responding his hormones started working. He started pampering wet kisses on her neck making her moan.

Sliding down her top from her shoulder he showered kisses their and leaves a hickey marking her his. Taking her permission he removed her top completely and also removes his own shirt. She seeing him shirtless keeps her palms on her eyes.

Shiv: anika itna sharmaogi toh kaise chalega come on remove your hands.

She removed her hands looking down.

Shiv: tumhe mujhse sharmaneki zarrorat nahi hai saying he attacked on her cleavage. Feeling his lips on her skin she started moaning making him crazy.

After taking her permission he removes her bra and worshipped her breasts with so much love and care.

Moving down he frees her from jeans and he himselfs removed his pants.

He sucked, licked her juices,fingers her deeply. On not taking his much torchures she said,

Ani: shivay please make me yours i can't wait more.

Shiv: as you say, he removes his boxers and stares at her she blinks her eyes granting him permission.

He enters her slowly making her clutch bedsheet in her fist, blood oozed out from her, making him realised it's really her first time like she said, on that movement he feels so much proud on himself that he is the one who had took her virginity and feels double proud to give his virginity to her.

He gives her time to adjust his size.

Ani: crying shivay it's paining so much.

Shiv: kissing her forehead and wiping her tears shh...yeh natural hai hmm.. thoda sa dard hoga as you were virgin

She nodded.

Shiv: we will try one more time if still you feel pain you stop ne ok. You trust me right?

She again nodded.

He comes out of her and with a jerk he completely enters her making her scream in pain.

Shiv: do you want me to stop? He asked with concern.

Ani: nahi please don't leave me she holds him tightly.

Shiv: main kahi nahi jaa raha yahi hoon tumhare pass hmn...saying he pampers kisses on her face.

Ani: move shivay getting signal from her he started thrusting into her.

After sometime,

He comes out of her and sleeps taking her his arms covering them in duvet.

Precap: flashback continue