"Ok ok so what's the news?"
Rehab said controlling his laugh.

"I got a new my desired project for my new plaza."
Zaroon said smiling.

"CONGRATULATUONS BRO!!!"
They all shouted simultaneously.

Neha only said congratulations and Zaroon smiled understanding her  lipsing.

"Now will us?"

Zaroon said motioning towards his car.

"Wait wait!! Someone is missing. Yeah Minnie! Where is she? I didn't see her since we got here."
Rehab said looking at Tooba.

" Actually her favourite cousin and his family are arriving today from Karachi so she stayed at home to help her mom out."
Tooba said emphasing on the word 'favourite ' looking at Haider who just rolled his eyes.

"Okay let's go."
Zaroon said and they headed towards their cars.

______________

They were waiting for their order when Haider's eyes landed on a girl who was talking to a guy smiling.

That guy said something and then she and one more girl beside her started laughing.

"Haider your ice cream!"
Tooba said while licking her ice cream.

When Haider didn't take ice cream from her hand she turn towards him and found him glaring in some direction.

"MINAHIL!!!"
Tooba shouted as soon as she followed Haider's gaze.

Everyone looked in Minahil's direction who was coming towards them grinning with one guy and girl behind her.

"Assalam o alikum everyone."
Minahil said as soon as they reached there.

"Walaikum Salam."
Everyone exclaimed.

"So guys he is Asfandyar my cousin and she is Nimra hid sister."

"Best cousin!"
Asfandyar said and Minahil nodded smiling.

"Yeah the best one!!"
They slammed their punches together.

She then introduced everyone to them both one by one.

"Why don't you guys sit?"
Yusha asked.

"No actually we were waiting for our orders."
Minahil said.

"Its ok! Today Zaroon is giving as all treat as per his success in business."
Saim said.

"Oh wow Asfu is also giving us treat today because of his success in business. "
Minahil jumped in excitement.

"Here you guys go.... Asfand!!"
Zaroon who coming towards them with ice cream cups exclaimed looking at Asfandyar.

"Roonnie!!"
Asfandyar grinned looking at Zaroon who put cups on table and gave him a brotherly hug.

Everyone gave them a questioning look.

"You guys know each other?"
Ramza asked.

"Yeah we both are working on same project and bekieve me he is the most talented guy I have ever seen."
Zaroon said patting Asfandyar's shoulder.

"Ok so you guys are also welcomed here and today's ice cream is from my side."
Zaroon said to them and ordered waited to add three more chairs to their table.

Nimra was sitting between Zaroon and Asfandyar while Minahil was sitting beside Asfandyar and across of Haider.

All couples were busy in themselves while shingles were busy in glaring contests.