𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑| 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞

*requested*

Vhacker

Y/n

I wake up to the golden sunlight shining into the room. I let out a small yawn and stretch out hearing some of my bones pop.

I look over to my right and see Vinnie asleep next to me laying on his stomach, his head resting on a pillow with his arm underneath it. The blanket was pulled up to his torso showing off his back muscles, the sun hitting him perfectly and framing his beautiful face with his pink lips parted.

He was so cute and hot and all the words in between. I smiled and shuffled over, laying on his back desperate to wake him up. It was almost one in the afternoon.

I pressed kisses to his neck and shoulder, feeling him shiver underneath me. I smiled as his head moved slightly giving me side view of his eyes fluttering open.

"Baby" His morning voice his husky and groggy, even if it's not the morning. "What are you doing?" He asks as I keep scattering kiss on his soft skin.

I then slowly slide off on his so I'm laying next to him and facing him. My eyes met his and I smiled, his look of confusion so cute.

"Good morning" I chirp happily, seeing a small smile form on his face, a little dimple forming in the corner of his mouth.

"Morning baby" He presses a kiss to me forehead. "Cuddle with me" He pouts.

Oh Vincent, please ruin my life.

I immediately give in as he lays on his back and I cuddle into his side. He wraps an arm behind me and pulls me closer to him somehow. I rest on of my hand under his chest, tracing the outlines of his toned abs.

"God your so cute" I can hear the grin in his voice.

"No you" I lean up and peck his cheek, watching this skin turn red as he looks down at me.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"I wish we could stay here forever" He sighs running his fingers through my hair.

I sighed in content and closed my eyes, listening to the steady beat of his hart. I almost fell asleep but I sat up and start jumping slightly.

"Get up! Let's make breakfast" Vinnie is surprised by my sudden outburst of energy.

"Babe, we both know you can't cook" He says calmly, a sly look on his face. It was true and barely can use the microwave.

"Well then you can make breakfast" I get out of the bed making Vinnie protest loudly. I took one of his hoodies and pulled it over my head.

"Get up, get up" I hit him with a pillow and he groans, rolling over.

"Vinnie!" I whine going to shake him, trying to bother him in anyway possible so he can get out of bed. "Please get up, geeetttt uuupppp"

"I love it when you beg" he says, a smirk evident on his face.

I gasp and hit him with a pillow again. He doesn't move though and closes his eyes. "Fine it's your safety that you just compromised, what will it be? A burnt waffle maker? Or burnt griddle?" I ask walking to the door.

He groans but gets up and opens the door for me. "There you go Princess, anything else your majesty?" He jokes as we walk to the kitchen.

"Will you make bacon too?" I ask sitting in a stool at the island in his kitchen.

He rolls his eyes but reaches into the fridge and grabs a package of bacon. "Damn your spoiled" he mumbles under his breath.

"Hey! I heard that" I pretend to be offended.

"Your lucky that I like to spoil you and see you happy, if I didn't then you'd have to starve"

Not edited